by Dr. Joe Vitale
Don’t throw in the towel. I know you’ve been reading about people making money online. I know you’ve tried to do it. Well, don’t give up just yet.
I have a plan to help you make at least some money on the Internet, and I’m going to give it to you right now.
Here’s my online money formula in brief:
Basically, find out what this week’s most popular searches are at Google. Then pick one of them and quickly generate an e-book, e-report, or even e-audio related to that subject. Put up a site and start selling. List one copy on Ebay. That’s it.
Here’s how it works in detail:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/press/zeitgeist.html
and see what the hot searches are currently.
2. Pick one of them that you are at least somewhat curious about.
3. Research the subject online, compiling information about the subject. This will be your e-product. Be creative. Develop something people searching on this topic will want. (Get help on how to create e-books fast at www.7dayebook.com )
4. Then quickly put up a one-page website and offer your e-product for sale. You can put up sites at http://www.godaddy.com (A one-page site there is only $14.95 a year).
5. List one copy of your product on Ebay. This will get your product and site noticed right away by millions of people.
In short, you’re riding the wave of the public’s interest. This is a tried and true money-making secret.
For example, on Easter a friend showed me a book of nothing but questions and answers about the movie, “The Passion of The Christ.”
The book is compiled data. Yet because it ties to the current frenzy of interest in Mel Gibson’s movie, the book is selling and the author is getting on national TV and radio shows.
Cindy Cashman just used this exact same idea to create two e-books that spin-off of Donald Trump’s current TV show. SeeCindyCashman.com Unless Trump actually trademark’s the phrases, “You’re hired!” and “You’re fired!”, Cindy is going to profit from Trump’s stardom.
You can do this, too. Simply create something that ties to an existing popular search and use the above steps to jump-start your sales.
For example, one week last April one of the top searches was for “IRS.” Obviously if you had information to help people deal with the IRS, you could capitalize on it. But if you didn’t have any info, you could search the net for it, find an angle that is fresh, and release your own IRS product.
Another week the name “elisha cuthbert” was a top-10 search item. You could compile a directory of all the sites showing pictures of the actress, compile quotes by her, or maybe create an Elisha Cuthbert cookbook, beauty tips guide, joke book, or whatever, based on your web searches.
Or you could go contrarian and create something called “Why I Hate Elisha Cuthbert.” (I don’t. I think she’s a great actress in the TV show ’24’ and I hear she’s a nice person, too.)
Or you can get outrageous and create a campaign called “Elisha Cuthbert for President.” Your site could sell an e-book where you offer Elisha as a candidate.
Get the idea?
Not everyone reading this article will act on this formula, but those who do have a good chance of making a lot of money fast.
Will you be one of them?