The other day I revealed “7 Steps to Doing the Impossible” at the Austin chapter of the National Speakers Association.
While no one recorded it (big mistake on my part), I thought you might like to see these photos and this mind-map.
The note-map was made on the spot, as I spoke, by attendee Patricia Selmo. She was kind enough to let me share it here with you.
With her notes, and your mind, you ought to be able to figure out the seven steps. Eventually they’ll be in a book I’m writing on “Anything Is Possible.” Enjoy.
I know you might be one of those people who feel like the Law of Attraction just doesn’t work for you.
I understand and I want to help.
So let’s begin…
Have you ever had one of those days where gravity wasn’t working for you?
Where you can’t seem to keep your feet planted on the ground and you wind up floating around in the atmosphere?
Of course not.
Because gravity is a LAW.
It doesn’t work some days and not work other days.
It’s *always* working, and you are experiencing the effects of it all the time, at every moment.
Even right now.
But you probably never spilled a cup of coffee and said, “Darn that Law of Gravity!”
Instead, you realized it was your actions coupled with the existing law that caused the accident.
Well, the Law of Attraction is exactly the same.
It’s a LAW – not a feel-good principle or some kind of new-age voodoo flake-out.
You can’t “do” the Law of Attraction wrong.
It doesn’t turn off and on, like a light switch.
It’s not subject to fate or fancy.
It is a powerful but neutral force that is constantly operating.
Just like gravity.
And that means something extremely important –
It means that what you have right now (or don’t have right now) is – on some level – exactly what you want.
The good stuff and the bad stuff.
The abundance and the lack.
You’ve attracted all of it.
Because your conscious thoughts aren’t all there is.
Below the surface, a complex and deep-seated collection of beliefs are exerting an extremely powerful force in your life.
When these subconscious thoughts are in harmony with what you consciously intend, you attract it.
But if there are “counter-intentions” present within you – that is, thoughts and beliefs that run contrary to your conscious wishes – you will not achieve the results you want, no matter how much you want them on the surface.
This is not cause for blame or guilt.
After all, you weren’t aware of the unconscious beliefs working.
What this is all about is awakening.
I’m probably the only teacher in the movie The Secret that has stood my ground about this.
I’ve taken heat for it, too.
I feel like Freud when he introduced his idea of the unconscious mind in the late 1800s and was booed off stage.
He didn’t back down.
Neither have I.
So how do you get clear of those contrary beliefs within your unconscious mind?
How do you get rid of the inner roadblocks and go warp speed ahead, right to whatever it is you’re trying to achieve or attract?
It took me some time to figure out the answer to that question.
But once I did, it was as if all the limits in and around me shattered.
I thought life was good before – I had no idea it could be THIS good.
I thought I’d achieved a pretty high level of personal and professional success – but the success I experienced once I got clear absolutely blew me away.
I had finally discovered –
“The Missing Secret” that makes the Law of Attraction work the way you want it to – 100% of the time.
There are two ways you can learn this “Missing Secret.”
1 – Get my Nightingale-Conant bestselling audio program. http://www.nightingale.com/missing-secret.html
2. – Get in my famous Miracles Coaching program. http://www.MiraclesCoaching.com
Obviously, the coaching program will require a bigger investment, but the results will be dramatic and fast.
But I understand if you’d rather invest in the audios and listen and awaken at your own pace.
Either way, the choice is yours.
Which will you choose?
PS – Consider: If the Law of Attraction is already working but you aren’t seeing the results you want because you don’t understand it yet, how much more incredible will your life be once you use the Law with conscious intention and crystal clarity? As I often say, “Expect Miracles.”
Here’s your choice:
1 – Get my Nightingale-Conant bestselling audio program. http://www.nightingale.com/missing-secret.html
2. – Get in my famous Miracles Coaching program. http://www.MiraclesCoaching.com
One day my cell phone rang.
It doesn’t ring very often because very few people have the number.
I didn’t recognize the calling number, and there was no Caller ID name listed, so I figured it was a random sales call and declined it.
But a minute later, the phone rang again.
Again, I declined it.
But a few minutes later, I got notified of a message.
Curious, I played the voice mail.
I was shocked at what I heard.
It was a slightly muffled conversation between two people, a man and a woman, bad mouthing my music.
It was like being a fly on the wall, listening to a couple bash your first born.
Specifically, they were quite openly thrashing my first singer-songwriter album, Strut!, from 2012.
“It’s trash!” the woman said.
“It’s really garbage!” the man said.
I was shocked.
I recognized the woman’s voice.
I thought she was a friend.
Their entire conversation lasted several minutes.
Since the woman had “butt dialed” me by accident, she didn’t have a clue that their exchange had been recorded.
But it was.
I’m not sure how you would feel if you overheard people you know trashing something you created out of love and passion, but I was confused.
I reached out to my music support team, my friends who helped create that first album, and told them what happened.
They were angry.
They wanted to call the woman and give her a piece of their mind.
I didn’t want to do that.
I wanted to process the Twilight Zone-ish experience and see what I could learn.
As I meditated on the bizarre event, I realized a few things –
Of course, I wouldn’t call someone and tell them my opinion of their books or music or them, but realizing that not everyone loves me or my work, while baffling, was somehow comforting.
And then I thought about all the good things regarding my first singer-songwriter album.
For example –
So, obviously, my music must not be “trash.”
It may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but what is?
And I admit that my later albums – such as One More Day (a bestseller that sold out almost instantly after it was released and includes Grammy nominated singer Ruthie Foster on one hypnotic track) – reveal a more polished singer-songwriter, but I doubt that the first album was that bad.
Not everyone loves Elvis, the Beatles, Lady Gaga, or Neil Diamond – and those people are legends – but not everyone likes any of the hundreds of thousands of new, alternative, jazz or any of a staggering amount of music coming out today, either.
So, what are you or I going to do?
Let the critics win?
Mark Twain wrote in his autobiography –
“I believe that the trade of critic, in literature, music, and the drama, is the most degraded of all trades, and that it has no real value–certainly no large value…However, let it go. It is the will of God that we must have critics, and missionaries, and congressmen, and humorists, and we must bear the burden.” – Mark Twain
I’m with Twain, but I didn’t get to the same conclusion overnight.
All of this was a day-long process.
It took me more than a few minutes to get clarity.
After I realized that what I was given was an opportunity to clear up some limiting beliefs I had about approval, I was free to turn the event into a teaching lesson for you and me both, hence this post.
As I wrote in my book, The Attractor Factor, I pulled a TIISG: Turn It Into Something Good.
As you pursue your dreams and goals, you will probably encounter a person or two that doesn’t approve.
You have to continue forward anyway.
There will always be critics.
Their job is easy: put you or your project down.
Your job is harder but more rewarding:
Allow them their opinion, and continue towards your vision.
After all, everyone with a butt has an opinion.
And if you’re really worried about being butt dialed a bad review, just turn off your phone.
PS – If you want to see for yourself how bad my music is, go review all 15 albums I’ve created over the last 4 years at All Healing Music.
How many butterflies do you see around you?
Right now, in your home or office, probably none.
But you will probably notice a few later today – maybe in a magazine photo, or on television, or out in nature – at least until my question evaporates from your consciousness.
In researching goal setting for my upcoming talk for the Texas Association of Magicians (TAOM) convention in Austin, Texas on September 6, 2015, I was reminded of our RAS.
RAS means Reticular Activating System.
It’s at the base of your brain stem.
It’s job is to basically sort through the millions of data bits surrounding you in any one moment to deliver the seven bits that are relevant to you.
Numerous authors gave their own names to this natural tool of survival and selection.
In 1960, Maxwell Maltz wrote a breakthrough book called, Psycho-Cybernetics. In it he called the RAS your “servo-mechanism.”
Seems like an odd name to me, but it worked for Maltz and legions of his readers.
Either way, there is something in you that will help you attract your intentions if you activate it.
So let’s look a little closer…
How does your RAS select what’s relevant?
Basically in two ways:
1. Anything to help you survive.
2. Anything related to a goal.
Survival is the default setting.
Your brain is designed to help you stay safe and reproduce.
You don’t have to think about it. It’s hard wired into your brain.
Most of the work of your unconscious is around the idea of keeping you here and assuring some aspect of “you” remains after you’re gone.
But you can also program your mind for additional filters.
For example, whenever you set a goal or intention, you are programming your mind to help you attract and achieve it.
You are inserting a new command into your RAS.
It will then begin to filter those 10,000,000 bits of data in every moment to deliver what is relevant to your goal or intention.
But how do you program your RAS?
The best way to get a new command into your brain is with a goal or intention that fulfills these three qualities:
2. Vivid Imagery
In other words, a goal needs to be fueled with emotion (love, hate, or fear are the biggies), it needs to be vividly clear as an image (the mind responds to pictures), and it needs to be repeated (to get it installed in your mind).
When I asked you to look for butterflies, I was temporarily turning on your RAS to look for butterflies.
Without an emotional reason to see butterflies, or a clear picture of what butterfly you wanted to see, and without repetition, you will soon forget all about butterflies.
This is true for anything you want to attract or achieve.
Your mind is designed to help you achieve your goals, but you have to tell it what you want.
Why not do that right now?
1. Select a desire, goal or intention.
2. Find an emotional reason for wanting it.
3. Create or find a clear image of it.
4. Look at the image, and feel your desire for it, every day.
Of course, you still need to take action.
Wallace Wattles (of The Science of Getting Rich fame) said what you want will arrive through natural means.
Don’t expect a Hollywood movie style Harry Potter production of your goal, but do welcome it if it comes that way.
Expect Miracles – and do what you are inspired to do.
Meanwhile, enjoy the butterflies.
PS – I’m speaking at the TAOM convention because I am a lifetime member of the Society of American Magicians, the organization founded by Harry Houdini. But I’m far less interested in magic tricks as I am in real magic. If you want real magic, too, then please click right here.
Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.