In case you want to work with me in person, letting me help you personally with my three decades of marketing and metaphysical experience, here are three ways to do it —
1. On May 28th I am holding a private mastermind event in Austin, Texas. It will be a half-day of brainstorming with me and nine other people. It is a powerful way to profit from the group energy and the group’s experience, combined with my own. The fee is $5,000. Write firstname.lastname@example.org for details, availability, etc.
2. If you would prefer a one-on-one mastermind, with just you and me, working together on your life and business, then you might want to consider the Phantom Mastermind. While I sold my Rolls-Royce, I have a brand new 2016 Bentley that we can drive to dinner in, and then spend three or four hours focused on you and your desires. The fee is $7,500. To register, write email@example.com The site explaining it is – http://www.mrfire.com/phantom/
3. If you want year-long personal mentoring by me, with monthly meetings by phone or Skype, then you might consider my Gullwing Mastermind. This is a major commitment of time and money, but clearly it could obviously transform your life and business forever. Write firstname.lastname@example.org Details are at — http://blog.mrfire.com/whats-your-gullwing/
And if you want a far less investment to get some insights and inspiration from me, consider my new Awakened Millionaire Academy. You can have lifetime access for only a one-time investment. Details at — http://awakenedmillionaireacademy.com/join-12/
Choose your path to success.
Write email@example.com with any questions.
PS – If you feel all of the above are beyond your reach at this time, then be sure to go read The Miracles Manual: The Secret Coaching Sessions. All three volumes are yours, free, over at – http://www.miraclesmanual.com
Note: All prices are good at the time of this posting and may change at any time.
When I was conducting my Rolls-Royce Phantom Masterminds, I met already successful people who knew they wanted more – more money, more success, more insight, more spirituality, more of the full life experience.
Many were millionaires or multi-millionaires.
Quite a few had widespread recognition, but only in relatively narrow niches.
In short, most of these people were already highly successful by anyone’s standards. But many wanted worldwide success. They were truly ready for “the major leagues” – they wanted to play the bigger game and make more of a difference for more people, in a much bigger way.
You could say, they wanted to become “household names”
I loved helping these wonderful people attain widespread fame and new levels of financial success. Some were surprised, but I never was. I knew in advance what was possible for each person. Even so, I learned something new as I helped so many of them move to their own personal next levels.
Here is what I found: There was a surefire way to predict whether or not they would get where they said they wanted to go.
It all boiled down to seven major blocks to worldwide success.
Take a look at these and see how many of them could be holding you back from reaching your next level.
In no particular order, here they are:
#1 Your Dream Just Isn’t Big Enough
It’s gotta be BIG. OUTRAGEOUSLY BIG. Because if you don’t have a clear, powerful enough vision – one that really excites you a lot (and even scares you a little) – then you JUST aren’t going to do what it takes to get where you want to go.
You see, to achieve worldwide fame, you need a big, bold dream to propel you into living that dream.
You need a vision to turn on the radar in your mind to seek and find opportunities and connections. Without a big dream – a goal, a desire, a vision – you will survive but not thrive; you will exist but not exhilarate.
How this worked in my own life: When I decided to become a musician at age 57, it was a scary yet exciting dream. But it was my big dream – that “humongous” vision – that gave me the energy and confidence to create 15 albums in less than five years. Which made more than enough money to buy some of the most expensive guitars in the world.
And most important of all: It was my “humongous” vision, ultimately, that got my music in the hands (and ears) of more people around the world than even I dreamed of!
#2 You’re Not Taking Consistent Action
Willingness to take action, and keep taking action, is a major factor. You don’t need an entire step-by-step plan, as you might have to create it as you go. But you do need to take action.
Any action, even a baby step, is moving in the right direction. Because you have to keep moving forward for the path to unfold.
The rest of the road will become clear as you do. It’s like driving your car at night. You can only see the road as far as your headlights shine, but you can make the whole trip if you keep driving.
Personal example: Whenever I write a new book, I begin with the same blank page. But by typing words on it, I end up building what becomes a book. Many of them are worldwide bestsellers, such as Zero Limits and The Key.
#3 You Aren’t Congruent Enough In Your Beliefs
People who obtain worldwide success have an unreasonably strong – even stubborn – belief in themselves. If you don’t believe in yourself, or in your dream, you probably won’t take any action, or last very long. Limiting beliefs about money, success, yourself, and more, could limit your vision and curb your enthusiasm.
Your beliefs create your reality. Supportive beliefs can attract the massive success you want.
Again, my decision to become a musician is relevant. I had no prior experience in singing, writing songs, recording them or much else. As I systematically erased the limiting beliefs, using what I teach in my Miracles Coaching program, I freed myself to pursue my dream.
#4 You Lack the Necessary Courage
“No guts, no glory.” It’s true! It takes courage to face your fears and come from faith and make a massive worldwide impact. You don’t have to be flamboyant or showy, but you do have to be willing to step into the limelight. This is more about being willing to gamble on your dream than it is about being an extrovert.
You can be shy and successful. But you have to have the inner faith in yourself to pursue your dream.
I’ve often said that whenever you go for a dream bigger than what you’ve attempted before, you will feel fear. It’s natural. You are leaving your comfort zone. But as you take a deep breath and just do it, you find the inner power to get going, and the movement forward creates a momentum that is virtually unstoppable.
#5 You’re Not Willing To Do the Marketing
“Build it and they will come” works great in fictional stories, but face it: Nothing gets noticed unless somebody is marketing it (including the movie where the phrase “Build it and they will come” comes from!). The visionaries who are making a long-term difference on a worldwide scale all either conducted noteworthy marketing, or hired someone to do it.
Take Freud. While his ideas and books were being published and considered, they weren’t reaching a wide audience. It took a marketer to do that. Edward L. Bernays, the father of modern public relations, was the nephew of Freud. He saw his uncle struggle and did something about it. Today, largely thanks to the marketing work of Bernays, Freud is a worldwide name.
#6 You Didn’t Launch the Skyrockets
Getting worldwide success means standing out in the crowd. Doing big things in a big way is how you send a “skyrocket” into the world and get people to turn your way.
Consider Trump. Love him or hate him, vote for him or not, he is getting his name and brand increasingly recognized around the world.
Same goes for Branson. His daredevil exploits and well-promoted adventures, from ballooning to space flights, get his name locked into the mind of the world.
#7 You Haven’t Vastly Exceeded Expectations
Ultimately, you need to surprise people with what you deliver. Your product or service has to be way more than promised or expected. It needs to WOW them.
Zappos is known for this. So are many other companies that have worldwide recognition. They go beyond what is expected to deliver a “wow” service experience. Barnum in the 1800s did the same by offering tens of thousands of oddities in his museum. We still know his name today.
So, that is my list of the seven major blocks to worldwide success.
Any one of them can stop you.
All of them would have kept you from even reading this blog post.
But if you are here, and you’ve read this far, than you probably want more, too.
And here’s some encouraging news:
I have the personal experience and proven techniques at my disposal to help you get past every single block and onto the Worldwide Stage.
If you want to overcome these blocks and achieve the level of success others write about, then consider my one year Gullwing Mastermind.
There’s nothing else even remotely like it.
And, to be fair, it’s not for everybody; it requires a serious commitment of time, money, and willingness to grow.
But if you’re ready to fly, I have the vehicle for you.
You can get details right here.
PS – Remember to check out Miracles Coaching, too.
Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.
I’ve been offering masterminds in my Rolls-Royce Phantom for about a year and a half now. ABC News filmed one of them last January when fitness celebrity model Jennifer Nicole Lee was the rider for the night.
They are idea fests. We brainstorm everything from product ideas to marketing strategies, from copywriting to spirituality, from Internet marketing to the Law of Attraction.
Since I’ve written about fifty books, in the areas of marketing and self-help (from The Attractor Factor to There’s A Customer Born Every Minute to coauthoring the definitive book on masterminds titled Meet and Grow Rich, with Bill Hibbler), our masterminding evening can touch on any or all of these areas – and more. I just let inspiration lead the way.
During these one-of-a-kind events I’ve met some of the nicest people in the world, too, who have flown in from all over the world – from Japan, France, Switzerland, Italy, etc.
I love these events.
Now that I have an even rarer car in the 2008 Spyker c8 Laviolette — the only car of its type in the world — I thought I would offer the Spyker Mastermind experience.
The difference here is the car. I saw it in person two months ago and haven’t been able to forget it. So I attracted it. Spyker is a handmade car from Holland. Only about 30 exist in the USA. It’s a James Bond-ish street jet built on airplane technology, and the one I now have is as rare as a car gets.
The Spyker is not a Rolls-Royce, though it’s just as divine, and just as expensive. Since it’s a two-seater coupe, I can only have one passenger, and you need to be OK with a tight space for at least the ride to and from dinner.
Here’s some promotional info on this unique car:
“The Spyker C8 Laviolette is an exotic high-performance Dutch super car named after an early 20th-century Spyker engineer, Belgian race car builder, Joseph Laviolette. This is an all aluminum, hand built, mid-engined sports car, with aerodynamic ground effects, side air ducts, and electrically operated single hinge tilting doors that is definitely a showstopper.
The C8 Laviolette seats two in its luxurious quilted Connolly leather interior and features a unique glass canopy reminiscent of a fighter planes cockpit. Two separate compartments keep the driver and passenger slightly apart, delineated by a chrome bar that bisects the unique chrome gearshift lever. The C8 Laviolette’s 4.2-liter V-8 engine from Audi produces 400-horsepower and 354 foot pounds of torque, goes 187 mph, and can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in just under 4.5 seconds with a six-speed manual transmission.
In 1914 Spyker merged with the Dutch Aircraft Factory N.V., and from that moment on their design has been heavily influenced by airplanes and aerodynamics, as seen in the Spyker logo consisting of an aircraft propeller and a wire wheel. Spykers are the ultimate statement of individuality; a creation of timeless beauty in the form of a state of the art technology package with spectacular performance. Every Spyker is as much an individual as its discerning buyer, hence Spyker’s slogan, ‘Crafted For Individuals’. “
If you’re interested in a Mastermind evening with me in my Spyker — or in my roomier Rolls-Royce Phantom – just notify my office and we’ll set a date for your experience.
In fact, I have several cars, and you can choose the vehicle you’d like to experience for your very own mastermind evening.
You might like to ride in the ’76 Jag formerly owned by famous bodybuilder and movie star Steve Reeves, or the ’97 Panoz Roadster formerly owned by rock star Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, or maybe the ’02 Panoz Esperante formerly owned by movie and TV star Patrick Dempsey of Grey’s Anatomy. See a few pictures of my cars by clicking right here.
You can get a feel for the Spyker I attracted with this short video:
Meanwhile, Expect Miracles.
PS – You can learn how to use the Law of Attraction to attract a new car over at http://www.attractanewcar.com
PPS — Be sure to claim your free thirty minute Miracles Coaching experience. Just go right here.
I’ve been doing at least one Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind a month for one year now in my beautiful 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom. In fact, I’m doing one tonight.
That’s where two people pay $5,000 each to ride and talk with me in that luxurious car, have dinner with me and a copilot, and share in a historic evening focused on them.
I’ve had people fly in from Switzerland, Japan and Italy just for this event. I’ve had them bring me Cuban cigars and foreign cash as gifts and tips. Every single evening has been exhilarating and all the people wonderful. I love doing these Masterminds.
But something strange happened in early October.
Suddenly more people wanted to attend these Rolls-Royce Phantom Masterminds. I had to add new dates to the schedule. For December alone I’m doing two or three each week!
I still don’t know why the event is suddenly so popular but I also experienced something even more unique.
One person told me the Rolls-Royce Mastermind was thinking small.
“Do a private jet mastermind and I’ll be there,” he said.
A mastermind on a private jet?
I love the idea!
Another said when my Scorpion hybrid car comes in (see above pic), he wants a private Mastermind with me in it.
Obviously, I love that idea, too.
Yet another person said I should go ahead and get the dream car I want and then offer a Billionaire Bugatti Mastermind.
Do a billionaire mastermind in a Bugatti super car?
I love it!
In fact, Bugatti has plans to build a Bugatti 16C Galibier, a four-seat super car. Perfect for masterminds where speed is a need. Talk about a rush.
All of this made me start to wonder if I really was thinking too small.
I’m the guy who urges people to “Dare Something Worthy”.
I’m the guy who encourages people to “Think BIG!”
But I’m also the guy who needs a little nudge to think even bigger and dare even more boldly.
Why is that?
It’s because unless someone lovingly inspires you to do more, and assures you that you can do it, you probably will stay in your comfort zone.
You’ll just do what you’ve always done.
You’ll just think what you’ve always thought.
If that’s working for you and you’re happy, so be it. But most of us are living Thoreau’s observation: we’re living lives of quiet desperation.
How can you break free?
The best way I know to get out of your mental programming, and comfort zone, and start to achieve and attract bigger, better and bolder results, is with coaching.
Please check out Joe Vitale’s Miracles Coaching, the program that has been running for more than four years now and changing hundreds to thousands of lives.
Meanwhile, if you want to experience the evening of a lifetime, consider The Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind.
When I attract the private jet, Scorpion, and/or Bugatti, I’ll let you know.
PS — You can still read my latest book for free by clicking on the below image: