My father, now 91 years old, just released his second book, titled “What I Would Do As U.S. President.”
It’s a thought-provoking alternative to all the brain mush out there.
For example –
- * What would he feed leaders from other countries? (It’ll make you laugh, but a real President did this.)
- * What would he do with Air Force One? (You’ll never guess, but it actually makes sense.)
- * How much taxes would low income earners pay? (Anyone making less than $25k a year will love this.)
- * How often would the President travel to meetings? (Let’s just say the President won’t need luggage.)
This former U.S. Marine, prize fighter, railroad supervisor, father of four, widower, and storyteller, has some solid common sense ideas that will entertain and educate you.
Jimbo Berkey said (used here with his permission) –
“I just finished reading my copy of your father’s latest book and I am awed by his thoughts in chapter four – it should be mandatory reading for every man and woman over the age of 15. I’ve never encountered that much wisdom on one subject in one place before.”
Take one look at the cover and you’ll instantly know this one is unique.
Learn more at https://www.amazon.com/What-Would-Do-U-S-President/dp/1533431884/
Trump, Hillary, and all other politicians could learn something from reading this book — assuming (as my father might say) — they can all read.
PS – Fun videos to watch:
1. Watch my father receive his new book on June 4th, his 91st birthday (and see him instantly go into campaign mode): https://youtu.be/9KJP5ZQF0bA
2. Watch my father receive his first book last year, on his 90th birthday (and hear the 3 things he wants to do before he dies): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTuOZJ4V64
Note: Please share this message with friends and family.
I just want to HUG your dad! How sweet!
Why is thete no Kindle version?
there is https://www.amazon.com/What-Would-Do-U-S-President-ebook/dp/B01HC93AXU/
fair play to your Dad .
I’d love to take a look at that book.
might do better than the encumbant president.