What are the best answers to these questions –
* How do you profit from your passion?
* How do you follow your soul and make a good living?
* How do you erase all beliefs of lack and limitation?
The answers are inside my magnum opus, which is hitting bookstores today.
I am so happy and giddy about it that I can barely type.
Because this is THE book you will want to go get right now to understand how to profit from your life mission.
It is a fiery manifesto designed to shake, stir and awaken you – and I mean AWAKEN you.
The Awakened Millionaire is a practical manifesto guiding you to new dimensions of personal wealth, spiritual growth, and as a result, global transformation.
It’s about discovering your own unique purpose, and following it to make a difference in your own life and in the lives of all you touch.
It reveals –
* What you should be doing with money, and the answer isn’t hoarding it
* Why you need to stop selling what you have and start sharing its benefits
* How to always accomplish your goals by turning failure into feedback
* Why your obstacles are your greatest assets to achievement
* Why investing in yourself means consistently changing for the better
One reader wrote –
“While most consider money and spirituality a blasphemous duo, Dr. Vitale shatters these social norms and shows you the true nature of money empowered with soulful purpose. At turns inspirational, motivational, and conversational, this page-turner ultimately narrows in on practical steps anyone can use to see instantaneous results, regardless of your past failures, current financial situation, or future goals.”
You can probably feel my own passion for transforming the world with this manifesto I’ve put my heart and soul into.
You can go get The Awakened Millionaire as a printed hardcover book, or on audio (read by me), or for your Kindle reader.
Go get it at your favorite book store —
I’m on a mission to awaken the planet.
Together, we can do it.
Will you join me?
PS – Ask for The Awakened Millionaire wherever books are sold. Thank you. 🙂