On the plane back from a recent trip I made a list of my top selling products for the year. Even though the year isn’t over yet, the list is verrrrrrrryy revealing. I thought you might like to see it, too. Here it is —
Dr. Joe Vitale’s 10 Best Products of 2008
* How to Attract a New Car is my evidence that the Law of Attraction is real. It’s one thing to manifest parking places; it’s quite another to manifest a car to park in them. This set of downloadable audios and bonuses continues to sell incredibly well. Why? It works. (You can also see pics of my cars here:) www.attractanewcar.com
* I developed Hypnotic Writing in Houston decades ago. Later, I turned the methods into a software program. It guides you into writing articles, books, speeches, sales letters and more. The site itself is hypnotic. (This is for PCs only; sorry Mac.) www.hypnoticwritingwizard.com
* Pat O’Bryan and I created a powerful clearing audio with original music and my voice to help clear your unconscious of negativity. It’s still a hands-down number one bestseller. (Everyone should have this one.) www.theclearingaudio.com
* My latest audio program, The Awakening Course, is an entire course on how to transcend your limits and live a life of happiness and abundance. This goes beyond anything I’ve ever done before. It reveals the four stages of awakening. (Which stage are you in?) You can now download all the audios, the DVD, and the guidebook from www.mrfire.com/awaken
* Jim Edwards and I released a method on how to write your own e-book in only 7 days. That was a decade ago. It’s still selling. It’s helped hundreds if not thousands of people create their first info product. (Some took longer than 7 days, but still.) www.7dayebook.com
* Brad Yates and I have been helping people release their money blocks with EFT, the tapping cure, over at this site: www.moneybeyondbelief.com
* Dr. Hew Len and I gave our first seminar together on Zero Limits a long time ago, recorded it, and the downloads just keep selling. This is the man who helped heal an entire ward of mentally ill criminals. Mind altering. (Talk about Zero Limits.) www.zerolimits.info
* I have two programs with Nightingale-Conant and just recorded my third for them this week. The second one, The Missing Secret, is helping people understand how to work with the law of attraction to get what they prefer. It’s the bestselling product of the last five years for Nightingale-Conant. (Click on my name on the home page at:) www.nightingale.com
* Of course, I have numerous books, but the clear winner is still The Attractor Factor. The revised and expanded second edition is better than all the earlier versions. I’m very proud of it. (It’s in book stores, at Amazon, etc, or see:) www.mrfire.com/hypnotic-products/books.html
* Pelmanism is a dynamite course from the 1920s that Pat O’Bryan and I found, dusted off, and offer. It sells unbelievably well. Public domain rocks. (You should study this one.) www.pelmanismonline.com
Those are the top selling products for 2008.
But will be the best products of 2009?
I predict these will take the lead —
* Nevillize Your Goal is an interactive audio Pat O’Bryan and I created to help you easily implement step four in my book The Attractor Factor. This is a remarkable way to attract what you want by “already having it.” (This works!) www.Nevillizeyourgoal.com
* Mark Ryan and I put together a seminar on attracting wealth, recorded it all, and now offer the audios and DVDs as a home study course on how to attract wealth. If you need money, you need this course. (Check out the line-up of speakers.) www.attractwealthseminar.com/home_study/
* My new audioprogram with Nightingale-Conant, which I just recorded, will release in early 2009 and will definitely without question be a bestseller. But you’ll have to wait till 2009 to know more about it. 🙂
PS — Which is your favorite product of 2008?
There’s The Magic of Believing and The Robert Collier Letter Book.
But number one on the list is one you may never have heard of before: The Book of est.
It beat out Think and Grow Rich, and even the Bible. I know that’s bold and controversial. But it’s also the truth.
Here are two reasons why I love the book:
The book is the famous est experience in written form. est, or Erhard Seminar Training, was the controversial self-help movement of the 1970s and beyond.
Anyone who withstood the heat of the weekends was never the same again. Lives were transformed forever. You faced yourself and your story in a way that was confrontational and oh so real.
I never got to do est. I was a skeptic and a hold out. I made fun of it when I saw all the articles about it.
Truth is, I was afraid of it.
I was young and in college and unsure of everything, including myself. By the time I got around to wanting to do est, it was gone and reincarnated into something called The Forum.
I did the Forum and endorse it today.
But it’s no est.
The Book of est puts you into the room and gets you to feel the intensity. You somehow experience est.
And it’s hot.
When my late wife began to type up the book to be republished by me, she had to keep stopping. She said it was intense and dramatic.
She died during the transcription process. But that had nothing to do with the book. It had more to do with her choices and what the book urged her to face.
Obviously, a book isn’t a drill sergeant self-help instructor yelling in your face about what isn’t working in your life. But The Book of est comes close.
It’s easy reading.
But it’s still real.
Oh so very real.
Just reading it can cause you to awaken to your own patterns. And once you see them, you can let them go.
After all, what you get from the book is what you get.
But that’s only the first reason I love The Book of est.
The second reason I love this book is because the writing is, well, hypnotic. It’s riveting.
Luke Rhinehart has the gift of writing dialogue and description that puts you in the room with the characters experiencing est.
In many ways, this was one of the first examples I ever found of what I eventually labeled as Hypnotic Writing. While I later wrote a book called Hypnotic Writing, it was Luke Rhinehart who paved the way for me to know what it was when a true master was at work.
For me, this is one of the best written books of all time.
The author wrote some other cult classics, too. The Dice Man is a masterpiece. It’s well written, engaging, humorous and in some ways dangerous.
Just like The Book of est.
But where The Dice Man is alive and well in print, The Book of est has been gone for decades.
Search on eBay or Amazon and you might find original copies going for one hundred dollars on up to a thousand dollars. I’ve paid that much for copies, too. I collect them.
The Book of est is one of the rare life changing gems that I can’t get enough of or read enough times.
Sometimes I give the book away. Usually I don’t. Usually I just keep it for myself, as one of the most powerful books of all time kept hidden in my own secret vault of wisdom.
The good news for you is this: Luke is now a friend of mine. We’ve corresponded, shared books, and decided to join a partnership. With the help of my friend Mark Ryan, the most powerful self-help book of all time is now available to you.
And all you have to do is go here to get it as a downloadable ebook —
I dare you.
PS – est was all about being real. The Book of est will challenge you as never before. How? And why is it the greatest self-help book of all time? Go see for yourself at www.thebookofest.com I double-dare you.
Drive and Grow Rich?
You bet. Let me explain:
As you probably know, I’m a huge fan of master minding.
When you utilize a mastermind group, you instantly gain access to:
– Other people’s personal and professional experience. (Think of what this can be worth to you.)
– Other people’s business connections. (It is like instantly building your Rolodex filled with people who can help further your goals quickly.)
– Other people’s support in helping you solve complex challenges personally and professionally.
In fact, not only am I big fan of masterminding to start and grow businesses, the great author of Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill, cited forming masterminds as vital to success in any endeavor.
I agree wholeheartedly and see the fruits of masterminding every day. For example —
At the recent Miracles Weekend Seminar I held in San Diego, I hosted an exclusive private Master Mind. Nineteen people joined me as we supported each other in solving problems, exchanging resources, and offering support, inspiration and information. Some people had instant resolutions to long standing problems. Others got priceless resources to move them forward to their dreams and goals.
One man who attended managed to raise $350,000 three days after the Master Mind — all because of an intention I helped him refine and we as a group supported.
So what I decided to do is allow a couple select people to join a Master Mind with yours truly.
And not just any Master Mind.
This Master Mind is like no other. Not only will you be able to pick my brain dry about marketing, promotions, The Missing Secret, Awakening or any other topic – you will do it in the lap of luxury.
On January 15, 2009, I’m going to host the fourth in a series of Rolls Royce Phantom Masterminds.
Here’s how it works…
You’ll fly into Austin, Texas.
A special guest and myself will pick you up at your hotel in my brand new Rolls-Royce Phantom and head out for a spectacular dinner and start our mastermind session together.
We’ll continue our conversation over a delicious meal, and return to the Rolls-Royce Phantom for more spellbinding masterminding.
There’s no telling what will come from our adventure together.
We may design a new ebook or information product for you to sell that can make thousands of dollars.
We may help you start a new business so you can live your dream.
We may introduce you to someone influential that you need to help you with something.
We may joint venture on a new project.
The sky’s the limit.
In fact, I held the first Rolls-Royce Phantom Master Mind in October and here’s what one of the participants said…
“Have you ever noticed that when you look back on your life what it is that you remember? What you remember are specific moments. Good or bad it’s the moment, and the feelings you felt. You’ve told that story over and over ever since then, haven’t you? Its earmarked forever.
“The mastermind session that I experienced with Dr. Vitale will be earmarked and shared with people for the rest of my life. Without having one specific word to describe it, which would not give it justice, I can only say it was like experiencing a teacher, mentor, legend, wizard, spiritual guide, warrior, geniuses all wrapped in to one of the most authentic humans to ever walk the planet.
“I learned more and got more ideas on how to take my personal life, and business to the next level of awareness, than I have in years. I have felt a wonderful uplifting energy shift and experienced growth ever since then that’s indescribable. All I can say is that if you ever have an opportunity to experience one of his masterminds, it will change your life and it will be a story you too will share with others forever. It will start like this, “Oh My God, did I ever tell you about the time I went to Dr. Vitale’s mastermind.”
– Sandeva Morris, Tampa, Florida, www.chosenforgreatness.net
And what did the other person in that same Rolls-Royce Master-Mind say?
“Riding in a shiny new Rolls with Joe Vitale through the streets of downtown Austin…floating in luxurious splendor…soaking up peace and prosperity…what a fantastic experience! I got to “Mastermind” with Joe and friend over a long, elegant gourmet dinner, rubbing elbows with two of the best and brightest thinkers and leaders of our day. My consciousness was elevated and my aura was fluffed. The personal and business insights I gained were priceless! I highly recommend this event. And did I mention? NICE CAR DUDE!”
– Kevin D., Plano, TX
Are you interested in being in the next one?
I have thirty years of experience in marketing, promotions and spirituality.
I can pull all sorts of facts and insights about business and life from my mind.
I also open myself to be inspired with new insights that may be as fresh to me as they are to you.
Whatever you bring to the table, we can discuss, expand and develop — and probably in ways neither of us could guess right now.
After all, the magic of a Master Mind is in the energy of the experience itself.
I’ve been in Master Minds for marketing, weight-loss, business development, and personal improvement.
The title for my bestselling book, The Attractor Factor, came from a Master Mind.
The fact that I ended up in the movie The Secret was due to an intention I stated in a Master Mind.
I also created Fit-A-Rita, my all natural margarita mix, and Operation YES, my movement to end homelessness – all direct results from Master Mind meetings.
And I coauthored (with Bill Hibbler) the bible on how to create a Master Mind in Meet and Grow Rich.
I don’t think I need to convince you just how powerful Master Minds are.
You can have the experience of a Master Mind with me and a special guest in a 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom, over several hours, including an exclusive dinner — IF you’re one of two people to raise your hand and say you want in.
There’s a fee, of course.
My hourly rate is usually $2,500.
The special guest I bring along to help brainstorm on your behalf will have a fee, as well.
But the investment for the Rolls-Royce Master-Mind is only $5,000 per person.*
And that’s for the entire evening — an estimated three hours of brainstorming time with me and a special guest (you never know who it will be, but it will be an expert and a business partner of mine).
And that also includes an exclusive dinner.
But here’s the thing…
ONLY two will be eligible to do this.
The date for the next Rolls-Royce Phantom Master-Mind is Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5 pm.
(BTW…When I sent the offer for the October and November Rolls-Royce Phantom Master Minds, they sold out within a day.)
So if you’re interested in picking my brain dry of all my proven marketing, promotion and spiritual techniques, having an exclusive dinner, and driving around in the lap of luxury in my brand new Rolls Royce Phantom for an evening, please contact my assistant Suzanne right away and sign up at [email protected]. You may also call my office at 512-278-1610.
Meanwhile, think big.
I mean REALLY big.
And consider these questions as prep for the event —
* Briefly, what is your background and why are you interested in this Mastermind?
* What is your biggest dream/goal/intention?
* What are your three biggest challenges in achieving this goal?
* What else would you like help with during this meeting?
I’ll see you in January — IF you act now.
PS: If you have ever wanted personal access to me, my marketing techniques and my spiritual teachings – then this an opportunity you will not want to miss. In fact this is the only way to do it. I don’t do coaching anymore. You can pick my brain dry for three solid hours. You never know what will come of it. This may be the beginning of a new you for 2009. Please contact my assistant Suzanne right away and sign up at [email protected]. Or call my office at 512-278-1610.
PPS: A portion of the funds for this event will go to Operation YES. www.operationyes.com
* Note: The fee for the Rolls-Royce Master-Mind includes the masterminding ride and dinner, but your travel to and from Austin and your room and board are up to you. Thank you.
I’m excited to report the first Scorpion— the hybrid hydrogen exotic super car being built an hour from my home — was unveiled today in Las Vegas. I just saw pictures of it.
This is beyond breakthrough. Battery driven cars are not environmentally friendly (those batteries need to be tossed some place one day) and most other sports car hybrids are still in development and not reliable. The Scorpion is a leap forward in automotive history.
As you know (if you’ve been reading this blog for a while) I pre-ordered a special edition Scorpion a couple of months ago. I won’t see my street rocket for a while, but seeing the first Scorpion a few minutes ago made my day. I’m still smiling.
Get the whole exciting story at blog.wired.com/cars/2008/11/the-40-mpg-450.html
PS- Two BMW cars, two Panoz cars, Hercules’ Jag, a 2008 Rolls-Royce Phantom, a Toyota Camry Hybrid and now a super eco-exotic Scorpion. If you want to learn how to attract cars, too, see www.attractanewcar.com What would you drive if you could drive anything? (Be honest.)
If you can get to Chicago on Nov. 13, 2008, I’ll be doing a book signing for Expect Miracles and the new edition of The Attractor Factor at 7 PM at Barnes & Noble Booksellers, 47 East Chicago Ave. Suite #132, Naperville, IL 60540. See you there.