Throughout history, only a few books shook people deep enough to trigger a new direction in humankind, creating new policies, new procedures, and sometimes even war.
Thomas Paine did it.
Rachel Carson did it.
Harriet Beecher Stowe did it.
According to the New York Public Library, here are 25 other books that did it:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Aesop’s Fables by Aesop
- The Analects of Confucius by Confucius
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- King James Bible
- Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West by Dee Alexander Brown
- The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
- A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson
- The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan
- Hiroshima by John Hersey
- How the Other Half Lives: Studies among the Tenements of New York by Jacob Riis
- I Ching: The Book of Change
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet A. Jacobs
- The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass by Frederick Douglass
- On Liberty: Bold-faced Thoughts on Free Will, Free Speech, and the Importance of Individuality by John Stuart Mill
- Origin of the Species: By Means of Natural Selection of the Preservation of Favoured Races inthe Struggle for Life by Charles Darwin
- The Qur’an
- Republic by Plato
- The Rights of Man: For the Benefit of All Mankind by Thomas Paine
- The Second Sex by Simone De Beauvoir
- Silent Spring by Rachel Carson
- The Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
- The Torah: The Five Books of Moses
As an author, I’ve always wanted to write a book that makes a difference; one that made a measurable transformation in the world itself.
But I’ve wanted to do even more; I’ve wanted to do something on a scale so big, it would influence millions and actually elevate the planet.
Now, at long last, as humbly as I can, I can announce my magnum opus, the inspired new book of a long career –
Not only have I written the first manifesto to blend wealth and spirit, but I’ve created a full online training program to help people integrate the key principles in the manifesto so they can live AS Awakened Millionaires.
I’m more than excited to share this with you, and I invite you to check out both and spread the message of the new revolution:
The manifesto in print, on audio, or for your Kindle reader will be available April 16th http://www.amazon.com/Awakened-Millionaire-Manifesto-Spiritual-Movement/dp/1119264162/
The Awakened Millionaire Academy (the full online training) will be available April 3rd http://awakenedmillionaireacademy.com/
You can leap ahead and get on the early notification list right now by going to the above links.
Together, we can make a difference.
Will you join me?