My father just sent me this High School graduation picture of myself. This was Joe Vitale in 1972 in Ohio:
And here is Joe Vitale aka Mr Fire last week in Bermuda with Jack Canfield:
And here’s another recent photo of Joe Vitale:
What the – ?
That kid in 1972 had no idea of the roller-coaster he was about to step on as he left High School: homelessness and poverty, confusion and desperation, anger and hurt, yet on to the nickname “Mr Fire!” and world-wide success, happiness, wealth, and fame, with thirty books (such as The Attractor Factor), eleven movies (such as The Secret), and his own Miracles Coaching program helping thousands worldwide.
You explain it.
When people ask me how I went from nothing to something, they are looking for the magic pill answer. They want me to name the one book, or one event, or one person, or one action, that changed it all forever.
Well, I did do one thing.
And it may surprise you.
The one thing I did to transform my life was this: everything.
I read all the books, attended all the events, struggled and squirmed, panted and prayed, worked on myself, took odd jobs (some I hated) and more — all as I pursued my passion: to write bestselling books that inspire people.
Today I do that for a living. My next book will be available any day now. It reveals my original seven step formula to help anyone attract money now.
It’s called Attract Money Now.
And I’m giving it away, free.
Register to get it by clicking right here.
And then go look at your High School picture.
Dr. Joe Vitale
PS – Where did Joe Vitale get the name “Mr Fire!”, anyway? Back in the early 1990s I met a woman who began calling me that whenever we met. When I asked her why, she said, “You set a fire under the butt of everyone you meet. You’re always inspiring people. You’re Mistah Fire!” The name stuck, though the woman moved on. And onwards we go.
You’ll get access to my new book shortly. (If you signed up for it at www.attractmoneynow.com, then just go back and check your email for the secret link to the book). Meanwhile, in completing my new book Attract Money Now I’ve included numerous ways to attract money using the law of attraction and the law of right action. Since so many people need help right now, I’m sharing some of the ways right here. Please share this with whoever may benefit from it. Here goes:
2. Call the Silent Unity prayer line in the US: 1-740-362-4214.
3. Give money to wherever you received inspiration or encouragement.
4. Buy something you want and can afford.
5. Take action on an idea you have.
6. Write a script of you being wealthy and how it feels.
7. Watch the movie The Secret.
8. Watch the movie The Compass.
9. Watch the movie Try It On Everything.
10. Use EFT to help dissolve feelings of desperation.
11. Turn off the mainstream news.
12. Join or create a support group, such as Attract Miracles Online.
13. Forgive yourself and others.
14. Read Think and Grow Rich.
15. Turn a problem into a product and sell it online.
16. Feel grateful for something you have.
17. Practice the seven steps in Attract Money Now.
18. Listen to The Secret to Attracting Money.
19. Get a Miracles Coach.
21. Create a vision board of what you want.
22. Do 5 things each day on items on your vision board.
23. Ask for help.
24. Help someone else.
25. Worship time, not money. Use your time wisely.
26. Imagine what you would do if you won the lotto for $37,000,000. Do it.
27. Do whatever you are afraid to do. Wealth is hiding behind your fear.
28. Get a job. While you pursue your dream, feed yourself with work.
29. Get clear of limiting beliefs about money.
Obviously, each of the above needs a little explanation, which is why I’m writing my new book. My book will also reveal my new seven step formula for attracting money. If you would like to receive a free copy of it when it is done, just click here.
Dr. Joe Vitale
PS – What other ways are there to attract money now using the law of attraction and the law of right action? Any tips you can offer could help another. Please post a comment so we can all learn them and help others, too.
Note: Please share this post with others. Thank you.