Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.
I wasn’t going to mention it but several people — especially fans in Russia, Poland, Italy and Peru — have asked me about the “end of the world” later this month, scheduled for December 21st. Take it or leave it, here’s what I think:
Obviously, I believe there’s a future ahead of us.
But how can I think that when the Mayans allegedly said December 21st is “game over” day?
Back in the late 1990s, I became dismayed when people I respected began to worry about Y2K, the computer malfunction that was going to cause Armageddon, or at least a few bad nights. I knew at the time the fear was ridiculous.
How did I know? I didn’t. Not in any logical way. But nothing about it made sense. It sounded like yet another doomsday prediction, created and passed along by people being victims to their own mind’s paranoia.
Of course, Y2K came and went, and we’re still here.
Throughout history there have been predictions about the end of the world.
None of them have ever occurred.
For example, here are a few non-religious ones (the religious doomsday predictions would take forever to list, which seems rather ironic, as they don’t claim we have forever) –
Meteorologist Albert Porta predicted the conjunction of 6 planets would generate a magnetic current that would cause the sun to explode and engulf the earth on December 19, 1919.
British theologian and mathematician William Whitson predicted a great flood similar to Noah’s for October 13, 1736.
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn predicted the end of the world in 2010.
Even the Mayans didn’t have a track record of success.
According to the book, History’s Worst Predictions, by Eric Chaline —
“The truth is that even by the standards of ancient peoples, the Maya were technologically backward. They lacked the wheel, the arch, the plough and domesticated animals; they fought each other and ruined their environment. Did the Maya foresee their own collapse in the ninth century or the Spanish invasion in the 16th? Or have cataclysmic events happened on key dates in their future-oriented calendar? No.”
And if you want even harder evidence about the “end of the world” later this month, here’s what NASA says on their official website:
“For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.”
So, what is the logical and intuitive best guess for December 21st?
It’ll be a day like any other day.
But let’s not give up our fear just yet. Maybe we can learn something here.
Did the Mayans have something else to tell us about the December 21st date?
According to some interpretations of Mayan prophesy, December 21st will mark the end of “the dark cycle and the start of the Cycle of Light:” an era of new thought that incorporates a blending of beliefs from different cultures.
Doesn’t sound like the end of the world to me at all.
But the truth is, I doubt even the “light cycle” will come into being.
Because it’s already here.
Thinking there is a before and after is what the mind likes to create to structure life experience. But life isn’t black and white. It’s more like a rainbow. And it’s all happening at once, right now, whether you think it is or not.
Right now someone is feeling hate….Right now someone is feeling love….Right now someone is feeling like a victim…Right now someone is becoming enlightened…
And so it goes.
The Dark is here. So is the Light.
It’ll be the same on December 21st.
Welcome to Planet Earth.
Our human nature is such that we let our minds chase us up trees and down streets, even when nothing is chasing us. That’s the nature of our minds. It is programmed to look for danger, then to protect us from it. The thing is, it perceives danger in any unknown. The future is unknown. So of course it will fear it.
The Mayans didn’t predict the end of the world. Not at all. They didn’t really predict anything. As one friend said, they simply stopped making calendars. That’s it. There is no more significance to the date than that.
Here’s my disclaimer and advice:
Should December 21st come around and you and I are gone, then you won’t know the fear-based prediction was right and my faith-based one was wrong. We’ll be dead. Curtain down. Music over. Exit vaporized.
On the other hand, if December 21st comes around and you haven’t paid your rent or stocked your frig, thinking you wouldn’t need to, you may find yourself on the streets. That’s a far harsher reality than fearing the future. Been there. Done that.
You best assume the world will continue and proceed as usual, except with more attention to your intuition and your passion, as it is your spiritual compass to better times.
If nothing else, use all this focus on “end times” as a time to awaken. Notice your thoughts, your mindset, your habits, and your fears, and focus on how you would like things to be. Here’s your chance to wake up.
Finally, here’s my bottom line thought on all this:
It seems to me that doomsday predictors aren’t very bright. The odds are stacked against them. None of them have ever come true. Ever. It’d be far wiser to predict the world continuing. So that’s my prediction: The world will generally continue as it is, slowly getting better and better, with a nice upward curve reflecting its spiritual growth. I also predict the sun will shine and the moon will rise. My predictions are never wrong, either. I’m so psychic, I know you’re reading this. So there.
I suggest you get up and do the thing you would do if you were full of power and faith, and believed in tomorrow. And do it today. Right now.
See you later this month.
PS – I’m holding an “End of The World Sale!” For only $59 — the age I will be later this month — you can have more than $300 worth of a-maz-ing products for yourself, or to give as gifts to family and friends. Obviously, this ends when the world ends, or at the end of this month, or when supplies run out. Whichever comes first. You best hurry. Go get the details at http://www.HypnoticBirthdaySale.com Happy Holidays!
During my first trip to Warsaw several years ago, a mainstream reporter for a Polish magazine set up an interview with me. I give interviews night and day, in every country I visit, so I was eager to do this one, as well. Especially since I love Poland and its people.
But I wasn’t prepared for how the interview actually went.
The reporter was cute but stern. Her side-kick journalistic photographer was just as serious. In the reporter’s moderate English she asked me hard-nosed questions about the Law of Attraction, Polish people, my books and teachings, and more. No matter what I said, she didn’t like it.
At one point she asked, “Why are you teaching people to become rich?”
It was an interesting question. Under different circumstances it would seem like a silly question. Why not teach people to be rich? What’s wrong with being rich, anyway?
But it was obvious she was coming from a scarcity paradigm. Her mindset was set. My answers didn’t sit well with her. They couldn’t. From her perspective, my paradigm made no sense.
So instead of trying to teach her what an abundance paradigm is in a soundbite, I instead said something like, “I’m not teaching people to get rich, I’m teaching them to be happy.”
The reporter almost reeled back, her body posture suggesting she had just caught me in a grand lie, and she flipped through her notes.
When she found what she wanted, she looked at me and smugly said, “Didn’t you write a book called The Greatest Money-Making Secret in History?”
Now I had her.
“Apparently you haven’t read it,” I said. “When you read that book, you’ll discover that it is about giving away money.”
She stared at me. My answer didn’t compute.
I tried to explain to her about the power of giving; that if you want to attract money now, start giving away money now.
That didn’t sit well with her, either.
Give money when people are broke or jobless?
Give something, I countered. Start somewhere.
She looked confused, even angry.
The entire interview went like that. The resulting article was published as a feature in her Time-like Polish magazine. I have no idea what she actually wrote, as I don’t read Polish. (A Polish friend said, “You don’t want to know.”) It doesn’t really matter. I’m sharing it with you here because of a bigger lesson on giving.
Giving is one of the most powerful principles of all time. You’ve heard about it, from me or others. It’s not new.
But do you actually do it?
If you do give, do you do it in a big way, in a loving and trusting way, and every day?
I used to resist giving, too. If I gave at all, it was a tiny amount. It took me a long time to realize that my not giving, or not giving freely, was sending messages to my mind such as “There isn’t enough,” “I won’t get any more,” “I might need this for an emergency,” “I feel safer with this in my pocket,” and so it goes.
All fear based thoughts.
All self-reinforcing and self-fulfilling prophecies.
The more you hold on to that old limited thinking paradigm, the harder it really is to attract money (or anything else). Your scarcity mindset simply won’t let it in.
What can you do about that?
No B.S. marketer Dan Kennedy once told me the window you receive through is made bigger by the window you give through. Want to receive more? Then give more. It’s that simple.
There’s a lot of self-sabotage in this area.
I’ve heard people say, “I joined a multilevel company and they send some of their profits to charities, so I am giving through them.”
No, you’re not.
Giving is when you give direct; when it comes out of your pocket.
I’ve also heard people say, “I can’t afford to give money, so I give time and services gratis.”
That’s a type of giving, but you’re fudging; you have to give money to receive money.
I’ve also heard people say, “I’d give if I knew where to give.”
Baloney. Give wherever you receive spiritual nourishment or inspiration. You know who inspired you today. You can be on the alert for who inspires you tomorrow. Give there.
I’ve also heard, “I feel uneasy giving money. I don’t know what they’ll do with it.”
Who cares what they do with it? Bob Proctor once said, “They can burn the money as far as I care.” Once you give it, it’s no longer yours. Don’t con yourself into thinking you need to control the money once it leaves your hands. Let go. Trust.
When I first started giving money, I felt uncomfortable. I was leaving my comfort zone. I was stretching limiting beliefs until they snapped and shot away. At that point, I started to receive money almost faster than I could give it away.
I then found great joy in giving. I expanded my giving to other things. For example, in just the last few weeks –
Some might argue that I can give away cars and more because I’m now wealthy, but that would be overlooking the fact that I got wealthy by giving in the first place.
Think about it.
I got wealthy by giving.
Yes, yes, yes, of course, I’ve done a hundred million other things to get wealthy, from writing and speaking to creating and promoting to being on radio, television and in movies, to following the very steps I reveal in my book, Attract Money Now.
“There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.” – Kahlil Gibran
Giving to get rich is essential to attract success (and that’s why it’s one of the seven key steps in my book, Attract Money Now).
Giving is one of the most heart-expanding and exhilarating feelings.
Giving feels good.
Giving expands your heart and mind.
Giving makes a difference in the world.
Giving widens that inner window to allow you to receive more.
While my Polish reporter in Warsaw may still be writing her articles from her old school scarcity mindset and scratching her head over self-help authors like me who teach people how to “get rich,” you and I know one of the greatest money-attracting and life-enhancing secrets of all time: giving.
And yes, you can get rich giving.
But the only way to find out if this really works is to actually go do it.
PS – I wrote my little book, the one I mentioned above and told that Polish reporter about, The Greatest Money-Making Secret in History, back in 2003. You can buy it at Amazon but you can read it for free as part of a larger book on giving by Dr. Rick Barrett called Give to Live. Go get it. Then read it. Tell others about it. And then go give something to somebody right now.
In Poland we speculated about the mindset of Law of Attraction followers. Why do they love smoothies? Enjoy!
I just returned from my third visit to Poland. I love the country. The people are warm, generous, loving and lovable. They are into the Law of Attraction, the movie The Secret, and of course The Secret to Attracting Money. Here are some photos to give you a feel for the place. I’ll go back again in a heartbeat.
Here I am with Andrea Kulcsar, who wants to translate my book Attract Money Now into Swedish and Hungarian:
Here I am with my dear friend Andrzej Batko, NLP and hypnosis master and author of a bestselling book in Polish on The Secret:
It’s not all work in Poland.
Here Nerissa and I pose for caricatures at the Baltic Sea:
I’m presenting in Warsaw to a hungry crowd:
On a grounded Russian airplane turned into a diner outside of Warsaw:
Nerissa is taking a photo of her Polish food while I take a photo of her taking a photo of it and a friend takes a photo of me taking a photo of her:
PS — People in Poland, Russia, Italy, and Peru all want Miracles Coaching. Find out why by getting your free 30-minute taste of it at Miracles Coaching.