As you may or may not know by now, I am giving 100% of all revenue from my new product to help Ukrainians.
My new program is called The 3 Pillars, the cornerstone of Zero Limits Living.
It’s brand new; a breakthrough in all I teach.
And 100% of what would normally go to my business from the revenue for this program will go to help the people of Ukraine during the invasion of their homes.
My contact there – my agent for getting me speaking gigs in Russia, Iran, and Ukraine – will personally use the funds to purchase containers for shelters, and buy food and supplies for displaced families.
I explain the new program and the fund raising at –
Please go see – and please help.
Remember, you get the 3 Pillars program and Ukraine gets 100% of the funds that would normally go to my company.
Meanwhile, practice ho’oponopono, pray, and follow inspired action for any other ways to help in this situation.
Together, we can make a difference.
I love you.
PS – Want some inspiration? You can watch my new weekly online TV show “Zero Limits Living” at http://www.ZeroLimitsLivingTV.com
Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.
Someone on Facebook wrote a variation of this statement…
“Napoleon Hill said, ‘Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.’ This is the biggest load of monkey poo since the Law of Attraction. Right now, I am conceiving and believing that I can walk on water. Wish me luck.”
This is a wonderful example of illogical thinking.
Does the person really think they can walk on water?
Can they really imagine it?
Do they really believe it?
And if they can’t, then they just proved Napoleon Hill right.
Hill said, “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve” and not “Whatever your mind can make up, even though you don’t really believe it and it’s not really possible, it can achieve.”
And please note that Hill said you can achieve it, not that you will achieve it.
He wisely left room for the possibility of you not actually attracting what you “conceive and believe.”
He knew you still had to work all the steps, including taking action.
His quote wasn’t just about conceiving and believing.
He said there were at least 16 laws, remember.
He wrote about them in such books as Laws of Success and of course Think and Grow Rich.
The ridicule people give the Law of Attraction or Napoleon Hill is a reflection of people’s own belief system – only they rarely see it.
I remember being in Russia at one of the many book signings and author meet and greets I did there.
An elderly gentleman in one audience said, “I really want to believe in this Law of Attraction but the skeptics make a good case against it.”
“Have you ever noticed that the skeptics seem to hang out together,” I began, “and the Law of Attraction positive thinkers seem to gather together?”
He smiled, nodding, as it dawned on him what I was saying.
“Everyone is living the Law of Attraction,” I explained, “but some know it consciously and others do not. You are free to believe what you like and you will attract whatever evidence you need to support your belief, even when it’s illogical to others. That’s the Law of Attraction.”
Remember, you get what you really believe, not what you want to believe.
In other words, when you examine your own statements, you might see the twisted logic behind them.
But like the person who posted the opening line, you probably won’t see the fallacy of your thinking without someone there to lovingly point it out to you.
This is why it’s so important to have a coach.
A coach can listen to you speak, reflect back to you the very beliefs you won’t even hear yourself saying, and help you question any beliefs that don’t serve you.
For example, the person who was poking holes at Napoleon Hill’s statement probably didn’t realize they weren’t being logical or even accurate. Seeing this blog post, they might grasp it.
But arguing for limitations seems silly to me.
Why argue against goals, success, visualization, positive thinking and the like?
Why not argue for them?
After all, the whole point is to help you achieve success.
Why not find ways to prove Napoleon Hill right?
Hill also wrote, “Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.”
Anyone who tries to dismiss the positive and encouraging words of Hill is speaking without thinking.
More than that, they are raining on the hopes and dreams of other people.
That isn’t wise, kind, loving, or useful.
As Mark Twain said, “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.”
Napoleon Hill believed in you.
So do I.
Go for your dreams.
PS – For the record, I can walk on water. I’ve done it numerous times, usually in Ohio, usually during the Winter months. We called it ice.
PPS – I also found this on Facebook: “Dear Optimist, Pessimist and Realist: While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.” – Opportunist
PPPS – And here’s Napoleon Hill himself giving you some coaching:
I wasn’t going to mention it but several people — especially fans in Russia, Poland, Italy and Peru — have asked me about the “end of the world” later this month, scheduled for December 21st. Take it or leave it, here’s what I think:
Obviously, I believe there’s a future ahead of us.
But how can I think that when the Mayans allegedly said December 21st is “game over” day?
Back in the late 1990s, I became dismayed when people I respected began to worry about Y2K, the computer malfunction that was going to cause Armageddon, or at least a few bad nights. I knew at the time the fear was ridiculous.
How did I know? I didn’t. Not in any logical way. But nothing about it made sense. It sounded like yet another doomsday prediction, created and passed along by people being victims to their own mind’s paranoia.
Of course, Y2K came and went, and we’re still here.
Throughout history there have been predictions about the end of the world.
None of them have ever occurred.
For example, here are a few non-religious ones (the religious doomsday predictions would take forever to list, which seems rather ironic, as they don’t claim we have forever) –
Meteorologist Albert Porta predicted the conjunction of 6 planets would generate a magnetic current that would cause the sun to explode and engulf the earth on December 19, 1919.
British theologian and mathematician William Whitson predicted a great flood similar to Noah’s for October 13, 1736.
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn predicted the end of the world in 2010.
Even the Mayans didn’t have a track record of success.
According to the book, History’s Worst Predictions, by Eric Chaline —
“The truth is that even by the standards of ancient peoples, the Maya were technologically backward. They lacked the wheel, the arch, the plough and domesticated animals; they fought each other and ruined their environment. Did the Maya foresee their own collapse in the ninth century or the Spanish invasion in the 16th? Or have cataclysmic events happened on key dates in their future-oriented calendar? No.”
And if you want even harder evidence about the “end of the world” later this month, here’s what NASA says on their official website:
“For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.”
So, what is the logical and intuitive best guess for December 21st?
It’ll be a day like any other day.
But let’s not give up our fear just yet. Maybe we can learn something here.
Did the Mayans have something else to tell us about the December 21st date?
According to some interpretations of Mayan prophesy, December 21st will mark the end of “the dark cycle and the start of the Cycle of Light:” an era of new thought that incorporates a blending of beliefs from different cultures.
Doesn’t sound like the end of the world to me at all.
But the truth is, I doubt even the “light cycle” will come into being.
Because it’s already here.
Thinking there is a before and after is what the mind likes to create to structure life experience. But life isn’t black and white. It’s more like a rainbow. And it’s all happening at once, right now, whether you think it is or not.
Right now someone is feeling hate….Right now someone is feeling love….Right now someone is feeling like a victim…Right now someone is becoming enlightened…
And so it goes.
The Dark is here. So is the Light.
It’ll be the same on December 21st.
Welcome to Planet Earth.
Our human nature is such that we let our minds chase us up trees and down streets, even when nothing is chasing us. That’s the nature of our minds. It is programmed to look for danger, then to protect us from it. The thing is, it perceives danger in any unknown. The future is unknown. So of course it will fear it.
The Mayans didn’t predict the end of the world. Not at all. They didn’t really predict anything. As one friend said, they simply stopped making calendars. That’s it. There is no more significance to the date than that.
Here’s my disclaimer and advice:
Should December 21st come around and you and I are gone, then you won’t know the fear-based prediction was right and my faith-based one was wrong. We’ll be dead. Curtain down. Music over. Exit vaporized.
On the other hand, if December 21st comes around and you haven’t paid your rent or stocked your frig, thinking you wouldn’t need to, you may find yourself on the streets. That’s a far harsher reality than fearing the future. Been there. Done that.
You best assume the world will continue and proceed as usual, except with more attention to your intuition and your passion, as it is your spiritual compass to better times.
If nothing else, use all this focus on “end times” as a time to awaken. Notice your thoughts, your mindset, your habits, and your fears, and focus on how you would like things to be. Here’s your chance to wake up.
Finally, here’s my bottom line thought on all this:
It seems to me that doomsday predictors aren’t very bright. The odds are stacked against them. None of them have ever come true. Ever. It’d be far wiser to predict the world continuing. So that’s my prediction: The world will generally continue as it is, slowly getting better and better, with a nice upward curve reflecting its spiritual growth. I also predict the sun will shine and the moon will rise. My predictions are never wrong, either. I’m so psychic, I know you’re reading this. So there.
I suggest you get up and do the thing you would do if you were full of power and faith, and believed in tomorrow. And do it today. Right now.
See you later this month.
PS – I’m holding an “End of The World Sale!” For only $59 — the age I will be later this month — you can have more than $300 worth of a-maz-ing products for yourself, or to give as gifts to family and friends. Obviously, this ends when the world ends, or at the end of this month, or when supplies run out. Whichever comes first. You best hurry. Go get the details at http://www.HypnoticBirthdaySale.com Happy Holidays!
Russia still owes me money.
Well, not Russia, but a couple of Russians.
It’s been a year since I was in Russia for an intense, relentless and unforgiving schedule of speaking gigs, seminars, news interviews, press conferences, autograph parties, movie filming, television interviewing, Q & A sessions with the public, private interviews, and more. Except for help with the seminar, I had to do everything alone. It was exhausting. Good thing I was paid well.
I wasn’t paid.
It’s been a year and I still haven’t been fully paid for that trip.
When I ask the Russian promoters where my money is, they tell me to ask their partners. When I ask them, they say it’s not their issue. And so it goes.
When I was in Russia, I was told Russians don’t take personal responsibility for anything. They even have a popular book titled Who’s Guilty? Their national pastime is pointing the blame elsewhere.
This isn’t unique to Russia, of course. Virtually everyone has issues with taking personal responsibility. Russia just happens to be the trigger for this blog post.
Given the above, it shouldn’t surprise me or anyone else that I still haven’t been paid for my adventures in Russia. I’ve forgiven them and (almost) forgotten about the deal. The only reason it surfaced recently is they invited me to return to Russia and speak again. (!)
But this raises a curious question: when someone owes you money, what do you do?
From a Law of Attraction perspective, I got a match to my unconscious fears. At the time, I didn’t trust Russia. It was part of my childhood programming (1953 on) to fear them. When I was a child in the sixties, Russia was the enemy. I learned not to trust them. So I created an outer circumstance to match my inner conviction.
But now that I’ve cleared the beliefs in my unconscious about Russia, what do I do about them owing me money?
From a more Divine view of life (as expressed in my upcoming new audio program The Abundance Paradigm), the money they owe me will come to me – but maybe not from them.
In other words, a big mistake is needing a debt to be paid by the person who owes it. I wrote about this in my book The Attractor Factor. The money doesn’t need to come from that source. If you think it does, you’re setting yourself up for a battle with egos and disappointment.
This is not to say you shouldn’t ask for the money (as I did with Russia) but it is to say you live in an abundant universe and the money can come from someplace or someone else. Don’t waste your time letting a debt eat up your well-being.
In reality, money doesn’t come from people, it comes through them.
Get that: Money doesn’t come from people, it comes through people.
Life is a lot smoother and richer when you forgive and forget. After all, when you hold resentment, the only person that is hurt is you. The emotional pain is in you.
Again, don’t think this post is about Russia. It isn’t.
I found Russia fascinating and met people there I fell in love with and long to see again. I just won’t go back under the same circumstances. I’ve learned and moved on.
You can, too.
As David Hawkins says in his book, Transcending the Levels of Consciousness, “In the spiritual world the basic dictum is, ‘There are no justified resentments’.”
The more you release resentment and forgive, the faster you can Attract Money Now.
PS — Of course, if you owe money, pay it. Don’t fudge on your responsibilities by thinking the person you owe can get that money from somebody else. Doing so sends a message to the Universe, and your own unconscious mind, that you aren’t to be trusted. You can sabotage all your intentions by not honoring one agreement with yourself or another. In short, pay your debts. It’ll help you attract money now.
Coming soon: The Abundance Paradigm: Moving from the Law of Attraction to the Law of Creation.