I’m excited to report that my first book in two years was released today. You can find Money Loves Speed at Amazon. Go see!
“Dr. Joe- you did it again!! You lovingly got in our face. You lovingly erased all excuses for not being rich. You essentially wrote an exacting prescription for anyone to be as prosperous as they choose. This is a thoughtful and comprehensive checklist written in your warm and conversational style. This could be the most effective book on creating one’s own wealth I’ve ever come across, and I’ve read most of them. You reference the Arnold Patent quote, “The sole purpose of money is to express appreciation.” May you receive massive appreciation for the simple secrets some seem to exercise with ease while others of us have fumbled in the dark for. Darkness be gone- the path is illuminated right here!! Thank you, Dr. Joe!!!” – Daniel Barrett, author, musician, CEO
“Dr. Joe Vitale does it again. He combines big picture strategy with practical, step-by-step, tactics to attract instant money and long-term wealth – Money truly does love Speed!” – Eric Bakey, Professional Dog Trainer & Visual Facilitator
“Confucius said, “”It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” But in his new book Money Loves Speed, Joe Vitale makes the case that speed does matter–a lot. And he is right. Hope and desire only get you halfway there, and some people never get off the starting blocks. Swift action gets you to the finish line in time to enjoy your victories and reap what you sow while you are still young enough to enjoy it. Joe says it best in the introduction: “People who tend to act the fastest make the most money.” And by reading Money Loves Speed and following its instructions, you can be one of those fast – and rich – people … just like Joe!” – Bob Bly, copywriter, prolific author
“Dr. Joe has written a masterpiece that not only shares incredible tools, wonderful stories, but more importantly acts as a beacon to the universe saying… I am open and ready to receive.” – Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon
“When Dr. Joe Vitale talks about Money, I listen! So, I was excited to read his new book, Money Loves Speed! I have heard him say this many times. In his new book, he takes a deep dive into what he calls one of the most important principles in attracting more money. Dr. Joe has an amazing ability to meet you where you are with your money and move you forward with his powerful techniques and teachings. Dr. Joe Vitale and his teachings have helped me create all kinds of results in my life, including big money and a big business. Now that I have this new guidebook, Money Loves Speed!, I have another powerful key to my success. Thank you, Dr. Joe!” – Dr. Michelle Barr, author, mentor, CEO
Again, it’s at Amazon today.
Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.
When I attended my fourth transformation camp with legendary Body-for-Life fitness icon Bill Phillips, I briefly told the group (at Bill’s invitation) about the power of “I AM.”
Afterward, Bill told me, “We could do an entire seminar on just ‘I AM’.”
Here’s why Bill is right:
Anything you say after the words “I AM” creates your future.
You can say, “I AM broke” and your mind will create that reality.
You can say “I AM alone” and your mind will mirror that affirmation, too.
You can say “I AM ill” and your mind will manufacture a life to reflect your statement.
You might think that you are simply speaking what you are observing, but in reality you have created your current reality by your previous “I AM” thoughts, and your current “I AM” observations are creating the future you are about to experience.
This will get clear in a moment.
By the same token, you can take the same two words and attract something positive.
“I AM wealthy” will begin to create a life that attracts wealth.
“I AM loved” will begin to attract a life where you are loving and loved.
“I AM healthy” will begin to morph your body into one of health and fitness.
In other words, your new statements of “I AM” will begin to attract and create a life that will match it.
At first it might feel awkward, or even a lie, to say “I AM wealthy” when you don’t yet see wealth, but it’s those previous “I AM” observations about lack that created the current lack.
Stick with me.
This technique can transform your life forever.
Why do these two simple words have so much power?
Neville Goddard, one of my favorite mystical teachers, wrote:
“I AM wealthy, poor, healthy, sick, free, confined were first of all impressions or conditions felt before they became visible expressions. Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the impression; and the without or expression will take care of itself. When the truth of this statement dawns upon you, you will know that you have found the lost word or the key to every door. I AM (your consciousness) is the magical lost word which was made flesh in the likeness of that which you are conscious of being.” ― Neville Goddard, Your Faith is Your Fortune
In other words, you have already been practicing this technique of reality creation.
Whenever you said or thought, “I AM losing” or “I AM struggling” or “I AM not popular,” you were creating your own reality, not just observing it, albeit unconsciously.
All of your self negations, or statements of negativity, or lack, were actually attracting the very life you were complaining about.
It probably felt like you were just commenting on “what is” but in reality you were affirming what will be.
Neville also wrote —
“Chance or accident is not responsible for the things that happen to you, nor is predestined fate the author of your fortune or misfortune. Your subconscious impressions determine the conditions of your world. The subconscious is not selective; it is impersonal and no respecter of persons. The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. Because of this quality of the subconscious there is nothing impossible to man. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and feel as true, the subconscious can and must objectify. Your feelings create the pattern from which your world is fashioned, and a change of feeling is a change of pattern.” ― Neville Goddard, Resurrection
The secret to creating a new reality is in first noticing what you are saying right now after “I AM” and then noticing how you are feeling.
If you don’t like either, you can change them.
As Neville pointed out, your subconscious/unconscious will ignore the outer and focus on the inner: your predominant thoughts and feelings.
It will then go about creating a mirror to what you are doing inside yourself.
Obviously, it would be wise to start speaking what you prefer and feeling it as already real.
Instead of letting your thoughts and spoken words be about what you don’t want, think and speak what you do want, and feel as though it is already real right now.
Speak as if what you desire is here: “I AM happy” versus “I WANT to be happy.”
The first phrase will begin to attract that reality now; the second phrase pushes it off in the distance and leaves you in a state of “want.”
You don’t want to want; you want to be right now.
As Neville said –
“Dare to believe in the reality of your assumption and watch the world play its part relative to its fulfillment.” ― Neville Goddard
The power of “I AM” is not new.
Every great New Thought teacher from Joseph Murphy, Walter C. Lanyon, Walter Devoe, Lillian DeWaters, Emmet Fox, Ella Wheeler, Christian D Larson, Edna Lister, Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen, Oprah, and Thomas Troward have written or spoken about it.
What might be new is actually using it with conscious intent.
The other day, when I went into my gym for an upper body weight lifting session that I had learned from Bill Phillips, I told myself “I AM strong!” and “I AM a strongman who can lift more than ever!”
Those two words helped me have one of the most intense workout sessions of recent memory.
They triggered an inner strength that attracted an outer strength.
And all I did was leverage the two most powerful words of all time: “I AM!”
I AM confident you will love it. 🙂
PS – Need more clarity? Check out Miracles Coaching and my free books (three volumes so far) from my Miracles Coaching secret sessions:
A friend said, “The richest person I know lives in a van and gives out cookies.”
I’m sure my friend was confusing riches with wealth.
As Roger Hamilton once said, “Wealth is what you have left over after you’ve lost all your money.”
In other words, riches are measurable materials like cash and assets, and wealth is the immeasurable but still real capital such as skills, relationships, wisdom, experience, education and the like.
To live in today’s world, you need both.
The man living in a van has to buy fuel; he also has to buy the ingredients to make cookies, or buy them ready to eat. He probably also has some sort of utility expenses.
He needs money, too.
A friend who volunteers a lot once said, “You need money to work for free.”
Spiritual people often deceive themselves into thinking money is bad or evil.
You can certainly use money to do bad things, but money itself is neutral.
We use it instead of swapping furs for shoes.
A wiser and more balanced approach is to make peace with money and increase your wealth.
You do both with education: inspiration and information, and rightly applied.
Years ago I created a course on just that, called “The Secret to Attracting Money.”
Despite the word ‘money’ in the title, it’s actually a spiritual and material approach to having a wholesome life.
After all, you are free to live as you please, but my experience reveals that you can be happier and healthier, and help more people and causes, when you are wealthy and rich.
Yes, you can hand out cookies, but it may be wiser to hand out cash.
I’ve given away cars, guitars, cash, and more.
I’ve helped family and friends, and complete strangers.
I’ve donated to causes and movements that help others.
I could not do any of that when I was homeless, or in poverty, or if I lived in a van giving out cookies.
“Be studious in your profession, and you will be learned. Be industrious and frugal, and you will be rich. Be sober and temperate, and you will be healthy. Be in general virtuous, and you will be happy.” Benjamin Franklin
Yes, reduce your expenses.
Yes, live within your means.
And yes, follow your dreams and fulfill your life mission and make a difference in the world.
Live with eyes and heart open, so you can experience all of life and help others, too.
If you agree, check out my course at The Secret to Attracting Money.
Wealth and Riches await.
PS – If you prefer to not spend any money at all today, you can read my book on the subject, for free, at Attract Money Now.
On the night of May 24, 2015, my sleeping little city of Wimberley, Texas received more rain than the beautiful rolling hills could handle.
Within hours, the Blanco River rose over 40 feet — not inches, feet — and began to wipe out homes and lives.
The list of shocking casualties is long.
The mainstream news called it catastrophic.
But the good news is, the people are rallying, joining forces, cleaning and rebuilding.
You can’t stop the human spirit.
Your positive thoughts and prayers clearly help, so now let’s add some rocket fuel behind our mission to rebuild Wimberley.
I’m writing to ask for your assistance – and I will give you gifts for any help you give.
Please go to one or more of these sites and make a contribution:
You can help just married Mike and Katie: http://www.gofundme.com/paggg8
You can help Chuck and Tina and their children: http://www.gofundme.com/penningtonfam
You can help build Wimberley Radio: http://www.radiowimberley.org/donate.html
You can help Wimberley, Texas Area Support: http://barnabasconnects.org/join-us/
And after you give, you can go to these sites to claim your gifts. (Good till June 8, 2015)
“The Miracles Manual: The Secret Coaching Sessions” – all 3 volumes (priceless) http://miraclesmanual.com/thankyou73-dl.html
“Invoking Divinity,” the heavenly instrumental album by Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon and myself (worth $20): http://www.nimbitmusic.com/invokingdivinity/promos/Love
And here’s a bigger reward when you give even bigger –
When you give $500 or more to one of the above sites, I will personally send you a box of signed books, including my new bestseller, The Secret Prayer.
When you give $1,000 or more to one of the above sites, you can have a private mastermind dinner with me in Wimberley. (Worth: $5,000)
For the last two larger donations, just send your receipt and your snail mail address to: mrfire @ gmail.com (Take out spaces to make it a workable email addy.)
Please note this offer expires June 8, 2015. Please give right now.
I appreciate you and whatever you can do to help my friends in Wimberley, Texas.
And once it’s cleaned up, please come and visit.
You will love the little community and its wonderful people.
It truly is a little bit of heaven.
PS – I think the Wimberley flooding is partly my fault. After years of drought, and the Texas wildfires of too recent memory, I prayed for rain. Well…
Note: Please note that a good reason to be at peace with money is at times like this. You can help people who need it. I am directly helping people, and I am asking that you help them, too. Together, we can make a difference. If you haven’t read my book, “Attract Money Now,” it’s still free at http://www.attractmoneynow.com