I’m not actor Bruce Willis, and I’ve not met him yet, but I know something he may not.
Let’s call it “Bruce Willis Manifesting.”
It’s a way to use your mind to attract what you want.
It’s something you already do when you think of your favorite celebrity, and it’s something you can consciously direct to manifest what you want.
It’s actually a very cool way to speed up the manifestations of your goals, desires and intentions.
Let me explain:
Recently a woman was about to interview me, but couldn’t calm down.
“You’re a legend!” she kept repeating. “You’re a legend!”
She was going gaga for me.
I certainly know the feeling of being star struck in the presence of a celebrity.
I was that way with rock icon Melissa Etheridge.
I was that way with actor James Caan.
Same when actor-bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno came to my house.
I met President Jimmy Carter twice and couldn’t speak either time.
If and when I meet Bruce Willis, I’ll probably be star struck with him, too.
At least for a few minutes.
I propose the reason you and I are in awe of stars we like is a clue on how to manifest what we want faster.
So give me a moment to explain.
Last year I was invited to act in my first indie movie.
A woman came to my music show last July at The Townsend in Austin.
She heard my Band of Legends and me and afterwards invited me to act in her movie.
I haven’t acted since kindergarten. I was one of the three little pigs in a kids’ play.
But I told this delightful woman I’d do it.
And I did.
It was the movie Cecilia.
When you see it, you might experience the manifestation strategy I’m wanting to discuss here.
But even if you don’t see that movie, maybe you saw me in the movie The Secret.
If not, I’m in about 15 other movies, with three more coming out this year.
And of course I’ve been on Larry King Live national television, twice.
All of this public exposure is making more people recognize me.
And when they do, some are star struck.
I remember landing in Peru and a bunch of people ran up to me.
It spooked me because some of them were security guards.
I thought something was wrong.
But no, they wanted to meet a star from a movie.
They wanted photos.
At baggage claim.
So let me get back to explaining:
We watch a movie we like.
We see a star we like.
There is emotion.
Our brains “brand” this emotion onto our minds.
We “link” the visual of seeing our favorite star with the emotion of what the movie is triggering in us.
Then, if we ever see our star on the street, the mental switch is triggered.
And we go gaga.
If you don’t know a celebrity, and he or she walks by, you won’t think anything of it. That star hasn’t been inputted into your brain to have any meaning.
There’s no “programming.”
There’s no emotion.
There’s no “link.”
But if you see a celebrity that you go gaga for, that you watch in all their movies, that you feel love for, you will flip out.
This is “Bruce Willis Manifesting.”
The movie star has activated the Reticular Activator System or RAS in your brain.
Your RAS responds to emotion, imagery, and repetition.
Anything you think about with emotion, imagery, and repetition will act as a new program in your brain.
And you will unconsciously use the Law of Attraction to bring it into your life.
So, if I see Melissa Etheridge on stage, and on television, and on DVD, and I watch her moved by the emotion in her songs and her performances, and I do this repeatedly for two decades, then the day I meet her is going to feel like lightning struck my spinal cord.
And that’s what it felt like when I went to her home for my songwriting lesson with her.
I was star struck.
My RAS had been “Melissa Etheridge” programmed
So let’s take this concept to a deeper level.
I’m a huge fan of actor Bruce Willis.
I’ve seen all his movies, bought all his music, and follow his career.
His movies, from Die Hard to 16 Blocks to Death Wish, all do something for me. (16 Blocks is one of my all time favorite movies.)
Whenever I get to meet him, I’ll probably be star struck and silent, at least at first.
Because he’s branded in my brain with the three ways you engage your RAS: imagery, emotion, repetition.
This imagery, emotion and repetition has wired Bruce Willis in my mind.
But you can use this “gaga” switch of the mind to attract more of what you want.
And this is where you should take notes.
You can use this “Bruce Willis Manifesting” Secret
I’ve written about this formula in numerous books, including the brand new one, Anything Is Possible.
You have just used the three step system that stars innocently use to get in our heads: imagery, emotion, and repetition.
It’s also the same three things that your RAS requires to make a change.
So we can thank our favorite stars for showing us a way to control our mind.
Your Mental Movie
One way to make this formula work is to create a mental movie of what you want, complete with the sensory experience of imagining that it is all complete and real.
In other words, when you watch a film on television or in the theater, your mind is being programmed.
You are seeing a visual, feeling emotion, and repeating the experience throughout the film.
But you can use this same technique to program your mind intentionally: by creating a mental movie.
By Creating a Mental Movie!
And instead of feeling like a star struck little child when you meet your favorite star, you can thank them for showing you a way to manifest what you want.
And now you know something even Bruce Willis doesn’t know – “Bruce Willis Manifesting.”
What will you create next?
Make a mental movie of it and step into it.
And then, Expect Miracles.
PS – Here’s Bruce Willis showing you how it’s done with emotion, imagery and repetition:
It’s hard to believe The Secret book and movie came out more than ten years ago.
They’re still cooking, still circulating, and still changing lives.
I’m forever grateful for The Secret, whether I was in it or not.
It triggered an awakening, a conversation, and hope.
But it also created confusion.
Many people watched the movie or read the book, tried what they learned, and felt “It didn’t work.”
And that’s the problem.
The Secret was only an introduction to a principle. It revealed the basics of the Law of Attraction to the masses.
But that’s all it did: introduce the idea.
It didn’t offer the depth you need to understand the law or use it to create a new reality.
Even today, ten years later, I see people not fully understand what I call “the missing secret.”
In short, you get what you unconsciously believe, not necessarily what you consciously say.
In other words, intentions are one thing, but you also need to know about counter-intentions.
Let me explain.
Intentions are what you consciously declare.
“I intend to increase my sales” is an intention.
“I intend to create a bigger business” is an intention.
“I intend to attract my soulmate,” is an intention.
Intentions are powerful; they engage the mind, rally the emotions, and help create momentum.
Intentions are good.
Counter-intentions are in the subconscious/unconscious mind.
If you unconsciously believe “money is evil” or “money is bad” or “I don’t deserve good things,” then you will veto your intentions.
You will block them.
You will unconsciously sabotage your own success. You won’t even know it.
You’ll blame your lack of success on other people, or politicians, or the current economic climate, or even The Secret.
And that’s the missing secret.
You can sit and meditate, visualize, affirm and wear amulets all day long, but you won’t attract what you want while the limiting beliefs remain operating in your deeper mind.
The unconscious is far more powerful than the conscious. Numerous books on neuroscience prove this fact. So, in order to attract what you consciously want, you have to clean up your unconscious/subconscious beliefs.
The movie and book never addressed this issue. Again, they were only introducing an idea. We need the sequel to the The Secret to understand how to actually begin to manifest the reality we want on a consistent basis.
Since there’s never been a sequel to the movie (there have been numerous follow up books, such as The Magic and the recent, How the Secret Changed My Life), I’ll give you a formula to help you make better use of the Law of Attraction.
Here’s The Formula:
First: State your intention.
What do you want to have, do, or be?
Write it down.
That’s your goal/intention/outcome.
It should ignite the fire of desire in you.
Second: Note what objections surface.
What thoughts come to mind?
Do you have doubts?
Really look within.
Stating your intention will trigger limiting thoughts about attracting it. Those are clues to your limiting beliefs. Welcome them.
Write those down, too.
Third: Clear the limiting beliefs.
Ask, “Do I believe this?”
Or, “Where’s the evidence for this belief?”
Act like a good detective and unearth the reasons you may have for the beliefs, doubts, fears, or concerns.
Then question the evidence.
Question the reasons.
What you are doing is dismantling your own belief system.
You will weaken it, and eventually clear it.
You will deprogram yourself.
You will rewire your own mind.
You will be free.
This last step is something you can use a wide variety of techniques to accomplish. I’ve written many books to help, such as my newest, The Miracle: Six Steps to Enlightenment. You can use EFT (the tapping method). You can use the Hawaiian spiritual tool called ho’oponopono, which I wrote about in Zero Limits and AT Zero. You basically say, “I love you, I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you” to your connection to the Universe, as a type of prayer for cleansing. You can get into my coaching program, you can work with another person, you can write out a dialogue with yourself, questioning your beliefs in writing.
Modern brain sciences prove that you can change your own mind.
Read books like Shad Helmstetter’s The Power of Neuroplasticity or Jeffrey Schwartz’s You Are Not Your Brain.
The ways and means to “get clear” of counter-intentions are readily available to you.
And proven to work.
But it’s essential to do this step in order to attract what you intend, or something even better.
Again, I’m grateful for The Secret, and you should be, too. It may not have revealed the “missing secret” but it paved the way for a whole new world of transformation, including your own.
Dr. Joe Vitale, a star in the movie The Secret, is a bestselling author, musician, speaker, coach and more. His latest book is The Miracle: Six Steps to Enlightenment. You can have his free e-book, Attract Money Now, at www.AttractMoneyNow.com His main website is www.MrFire.com
Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.