The passing this week of self-help author Wayne Dyer has shaken and saddened the world.
He influenced millions, inspiring them, educating them, being a light for the road ahead.
He wrote forty books, recorded numerous programs, and spoke to millions.
He changed my life, too, way back in the early 1980s.
I borrowed his books and cassettes from the public library. I watched him on television.
He was brilliant in articulating principles I had not heard before.
He was one of the first great living teachers in my life.
I still remember him talking about the difference in scolding a child, and scolding a child’s behavior.
They were two different things.
The child was never wrong, but their behavior might be.
The first audio program I ever heard of his was How to Be A No-Limit Person from Nightingale-Conant.
That was probably around 1980. I was still struggling but deeply searching, too.
Wayne’s program helped me rethink my own life, including my beliefs and behaviors.
He helped awaken me to inner powers and renewed optimism.
He helped get me through the dark night of my soul.
I also learned book marketing from Wayne.
I remember the story of him quitting his job in 1976, loading a station wagon with his first book (Your Erroneous Zones) and traveling the country for an entire year, going on every radio or TV show that would have him as a guest.
It was old school door-to-door marketing.
He was relentless and persistent in sharing his message to the world.
When he returned home, his neighbors said, “Hey, while you were on vacation, your book became a bestseller.”
Obviously, he made it one.
I never met Wayne in any formal way but we spoke at the same event for Hay House in Austin a couple of years ago, and I saw him once years beforehand.
“The next time you are contemplating a decision in which you are debating whether or not to take charge of yourself, to make your own choice, ask yourself an important question, ‘How long am I going to be dead?’ With that eternal perspective, you can now make your own choice and leave the worrying, the fears, the question of whether you can afford it and the guilt to those who are going to be alive forever.” – Wayne Dyer
We were walking along the beach in Maui, going in different directions, and I said hi to him.
He paused long enough to acknowledge me, but I kept walking.
He was with a friend and I was focused on my walk.
I’m certain he would have stopped and chatted, as I sensed his humbleness, serenity and friendliness.
But the moment passed.
And now Wayne Dyer, age 75, has passed.
I regret that I didn’t stop my stroll long enough to share a few words, and to thank him in person for influencing me, too.
The world will miss Wayne Dyer, but they will never forget him.
His contributions will live forever.
As will our love for him.
Thank you, Wayne.
You did well.
PS – A news report of the passing of Wayne Dyer is here: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/self-help-pioneer-dr-wayne-dyer-dies-75-n418556
Brace yourself. This is the first time I’ve ever made this offer. It is limited to 10 people. It will transform your life. It is BIG. Details below…
“Joe Vitale is a true marketing, sales and promotion genius.”
– Dan Kennedy, in his book ‘No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent’
“Just when you think you understand how the world works Joe Vitale comes along and takes you to a whole new place. He’s engaging, entertaining, enlightening and – oh boy – does he ever stretch your thinking.” – Ian Percy, Reg. Psych. and member of both the US and Canadian Speaker Halls of Fame.
“No one else I know of could help someone come up with a Barnum-like Big Idea and then help them take it to fruition = becoming a huge phenomenon, which means BIG money, fame, recognition, and unique world positioning. See Joe Vitale’s outrageous list of accomplishments to know this is the real deal.” – David Garfinkel, Copywriter, Author, Consultant
What else is possible?
What’s left undone?
What can you attempt to attract or achieve that would stun even you?
Yes, you can stay comfy.
You earned it.
But we both know that life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
That’s where “the rush” is.
That’s why people do dare devil endurance feats and climb mountains and open businesses.
They want more.
That’s why people in Kuwait, already wealthy, open retail shops.
They are seeking the gusto of life.
They want to feel alive.
What’s your next dream?
While you think about your answer, allow me to share my own answer.
My own big dream is the desire for a vintage Gullwing.
That’s a Mercedes SL300 Gullwing.
That’s the iconic car considered by many as the world’s first super car.
Leading edge engineering.
Built in 1954-55 and sought today as investment grade masterpieces.
And fetching upwards to two million dollars.
I want one.
I want one because the desire for one is melting my limits about what I think is possible.
If a once homeless man like me can attract a vintage Gullwing, what else is possible?
It’s not about the Gullwing.
It’s about The Stretch.
So, what’s your Gullwing?
It doesn’t need to be a car.
It can be anything that makes you suck in air.
It can be anything you long for but have yet to achieve.
Anything that gives you chills.
Anything that makes you a little scared and a lot excited.
What’s your Gullwing?
What would you like to experience just because you want it?
I’m looking for 10 people to join a Gullwing Mastermind with me.
This is a full year program for creating miracles.
It’s what Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, declared was the key to success.
He wrote –
“The “Master Mind” may be defined as: ‘Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.'” – Napoleon Hill
The Gullwing Mastermind private group that I am inviting you to join consists of –
And you will have the power of a mastermind to help you achieve your goals.
Some of the most successful people I know are in one or more mastermind groups.
I met a man recently who is in five masterminds.
These are powerful, inspiring, life changing.
You not only draw from my experience, but you have the collective power of the entire mastermind group on your side – the wisdom, energy, support, experience, education, resources, contacts, and more.
Obviously, this is a priceless experience.
But maybe you need to know more about me —
* I started as a homeless nobody, lived in poverty for a decade, and went on to fame and fortune. Today I live the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Incredibly successful people hunt me down for consultations and engagements, like the princess in Kuwait who paid me six figures to speak at her event, and the son of the man who produced The Beatles who wants me in a movie and television show he is producing.
* I wrote more books than most people read in a lifetime – about 50 so far, with numerous ones being bestsellers, such as The Attractor Factor and the recent The Secret Prayer. These books have become #1 bestsellers on Amazon, in the overall category of ALL books. I have been published in every way you can name, and have secrets and insights about each approach.
* I recorded multiple bestselling self-help programs, for the largest and most famous audio producer in the world, and saw many of them become record-breaking bestsellers – even out selling Earl Nightingale’s famous programs. I know how to create, package, and sell programs so the world hears about them.
* I pioneered Internet marketing, wrote one of the first books every published about it in the 1990s, created outrageous attention grabbing stunts like being the first to hypnotize someone live online, using the Internet to out sell a Harry Potter book, and selling a hefty package and making half a million dollars in three days.
* I traveled around the world, speaking in countries as diverse as Russia, Peru, Poland, and Kuwait, and of course being a keynote speaker at major events in the USA, including for the National Speakers Association, and at mega-wealth events with Donald Trump and Tony Robbins on the same bill as me.
* I invented Hypnotic Writing, Hypnotic Marketing, Buying Trances, The Secret Mirror, The Secret Reflection, Miracles Coaching, Wealth Trigger, Hyper-Wealth, and much more, all of which are staggeringly successful. I know how to generate ideas, package them, and market them to the masses.
* I wrote sales copy for more authors, speakers, consultants, CEOs, celebrities and more, than I care to remember, increasing their sales, improving real world numbers, and more. I’m talking everyone from The Red Cross to hospitals and non-profits to Abraham of Jerry and Esther Hicks fame. I created Hypnotic Writing and wrote a book explaining it.
* I have attracted national media exposure being on everything from Larry King Live (twice) to Donny Deutsch’s Big Idea show, to being on ABC, Fox, CNN, CNBC and more. I’ve been in the New York Times and Newsweek. I know the value of media exposure in establishing you as an authority and the “go to” person.
* I have been in 15 movies, with The Secret being the most famous, and three more coming out in 2016. And I got in one of the movies because of a mastermind.
* I am coming out with my own television show in 2016. It’s going to combine a TED-style talk with Oprah-style interviews and the selling power of QVC, and is designed to inspire people to go for their dreams.
* I wrote Attract Money Now and give it away as a list builder and gift to humanity. I also give away numerous other books, including The Miracles Manual and The Abundance Manifesto. I know the value of “karmic marketing” in helping the planet and yourself.
* I brought ho’oponopono to the world, through my books, Zero Limits and AT Zero, reaching an estimated 5,000,000 people.
* Near the age of 60 I recreated myself as a musician and, at my last count, recorded 15 albums. I called myself the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter to separate myself from the overwhelming competition. Reverbnation voted me #1 singer-songwriter. My music videos have attracted hundreds of thousands of views. I have over three hundred thousand fans. My albums with Guitar Monk Mathew Dixon have made more money than most musicians ever make in an entire career. I know how to reframe and repackage to market to success.
* I developed a spiritual approach to wealth, ignoring cutthroat methods and always focusing on a balanced, healthy approach to success, based on passion and purpose. I know how to create win-win-win negotiations and conduct business from the heart.
* I can listen to virtually anybody for about 20 minutes and see or create a unique money making idea specific to them. I have done it with friends and strangers, helping them create products, and with my own wife, helping her create a bestselling cookbook.
* I created a movement to end homelessness, raised funds for those in poverty, and compiled a book to help others who struggle. I know how to think big, confront limitations, and urge people to go for their highest ideals.
* I discovered the “missing secret” in self development, the idea of counter-intentions, and have been teaching it to people for over a decade, in my books, audios, and Miracles Coaching program. This one method alone can accelerate results for anyone.
* I’m considered an expert on the Law of Attraction, and know how to use it, teach it, and go beyond it. I’ve explained deeper concepts than it in my books and audio programs, such as The Awakening Course. Most people have a superficial or erroneous understanding of LOA. I help them get clear. I help them get results.
* I invented e-classes back in the 1990s, which everyone and his brother offers today. I know how to repackage material as an authentically new product.
* I wrote There’s A Customer Born Every Minute, the only business book on P.T. Barnum, the famous circus promoter who was also a speaker, writer, politician, entrepreneur, publicity genius, and more. Studying Barnum (and others like him, like Houdini, Branson, and Trump) gave me the ability to “Barnumize” almost any business by finding or creating the Big Idea and promoting it to the world for fame, fortune and immortality.
* I created the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, where people flew in from all over the world to spend a few hours with me in the famous luxury car, going to dinner, sharing, and getting coaching from me. ABC television news covered one of them. I know how to think bigger than big and light a fire under people to go for their dreams.
I could go on.
The point is, you not only will get the collective genius of the mastermind, but you will also draw from my own experience as well.
But I have to warn you –
This won’t be cheap and it won’t be for everybody.
After all, when I offered the Rolls-Royce Phantom Mastermind, people paid $5,000 to $7,500 each for just the evening with me.
An entire year will of course be a much larger investment.
If you qualify, we can arrange a payment plan, too.
If this idea makes your palms sweat, but makes your heart race with anticipation, then contact my assistant for details.
Write Suzanne at suzanne @ mrfire.com (close spaces to make it a workable email address).
Are you ready to fly?
Are you ready to stretch?
Are you ready to go for the biggest dreams of your life?
What’s your Gullwing?
PS – What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
Note: If this offer to join my Gullwing Mastermind ends up being too pricey for you at this time, remember that you can always join Miracles Coaching right now. And you can always read many of my books, such as Attract Money Now, for free.
When I attended my fourth transformation camp with legendary Body-for-Life fitness icon Bill Phillips, I briefly told the group (at Bill’s invitation) about the power of “I AM.”
Afterward, Bill told me, “We could do an entire seminar on just ‘I AM’.”
Here’s why Bill is right:
Anything you say after the words “I AM” creates your future.
You can say, “I AM broke” and your mind will create that reality.
You can say “I AM alone” and your mind will mirror that affirmation, too.
You can say “I AM ill” and your mind will manufacture a life to reflect your statement.
You might think that you are simply speaking what you are observing, but in reality you have created your current reality by your previous “I AM” thoughts, and your current “I AM” observations are creating the future you are about to experience.
This will get clear in a moment.
By the same token, you can take the same two words and attract something positive.
“I AM wealthy” will begin to create a life that attracts wealth.
“I AM loved” will begin to attract a life where you are loving and loved.
“I AM healthy” will begin to morph your body into one of health and fitness.
In other words, your new statements of “I AM” will begin to attract and create a life that will match it.
At first it might feel awkward, or even a lie, to say “I AM wealthy” when you don’t yet see wealth, but it’s those previous “I AM” observations about lack that created the current lack.
Stick with me.
This technique can transform your life forever.
Why do these two simple words have so much power?
Neville Goddard, one of my favorite mystical teachers, wrote:
“I AM wealthy, poor, healthy, sick, free, confined were first of all impressions or conditions felt before they became visible expressions. Your world is your consciousness objectified. Waste no time trying to change the outside; change the within or the impression; and the without or expression will take care of itself. When the truth of this statement dawns upon you, you will know that you have found the lost word or the key to every door. I AM (your consciousness) is the magical lost word which was made flesh in the likeness of that which you are conscious of being.” ― Neville Goddard, Your Faith is Your Fortune
In other words, you have already been practicing this technique of reality creation.
Whenever you said or thought, “I AM losing” or “I AM struggling” or “I AM not popular,” you were creating your own reality, not just observing it, albeit unconsciously.
All of your self negations, or statements of negativity, or lack, were actually attracting the very life you were complaining about.
It probably felt like you were just commenting on “what is” but in reality you were affirming what will be.
Neville also wrote —
“Chance or accident is not responsible for the things that happen to you, nor is predestined fate the author of your fortune or misfortune. Your subconscious impressions determine the conditions of your world. The subconscious is not selective; it is impersonal and no respecter of persons. The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. Because of this quality of the subconscious there is nothing impossible to man. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and feel as true, the subconscious can and must objectify. Your feelings create the pattern from which your world is fashioned, and a change of feeling is a change of pattern.” ― Neville Goddard, Resurrection
The secret to creating a new reality is in first noticing what you are saying right now after “I AM” and then noticing how you are feeling.
If you don’t like either, you can change them.
As Neville pointed out, your subconscious/unconscious will ignore the outer and focus on the inner: your predominant thoughts and feelings.
It will then go about creating a mirror to what you are doing inside yourself.
Obviously, it would be wise to start speaking what you prefer and feeling it as already real.
Instead of letting your thoughts and spoken words be about what you don’t want, think and speak what you do want, and feel as though it is already real right now.
Speak as if what you desire is here: “I AM happy” versus “I WANT to be happy.”
The first phrase will begin to attract that reality now; the second phrase pushes it off in the distance and leaves you in a state of “want.”
You don’t want to want; you want to be right now.
As Neville said –
“Dare to believe in the reality of your assumption and watch the world play its part relative to its fulfillment.” ― Neville Goddard
The power of “I AM” is not new.
Every great New Thought teacher from Joseph Murphy, Walter C. Lanyon, Walter Devoe, Lillian DeWaters, Emmet Fox, Ella Wheeler, Christian D Larson, Edna Lister, Wayne Dyer, Joel Osteen, Oprah, and Thomas Troward have written or spoken about it.
What might be new is actually using it with conscious intent.
The other day, when I went into my gym for an upper body weight lifting session that I had learned from Bill Phillips, I told myself “I AM strong!” and “I AM a strongman who can lift more than ever!”
Those two words helped me have one of the most intense workout sessions of recent memory.
They triggered an inner strength that attracted an outer strength.
And all I did was leverage the two most powerful words of all time: “I AM!”
I AM confident you will love it. 🙂
Around 2010, my father started recording his life story on cassettes.
It took him five years.
But he did it.
Earlier this year he sent me a box of ninety-minute cassettes, a cassette player, and an envelope with photos in it.
I then had the tapes transcribed, edited, and formatted into a book.
On June 4th, my father’s 90th birthday, I presented his published autobiography to him.
He was speechless.
He held it like a newborn baby.
He was flushed, teary eyed, and truly moved.
And so was I.
My father found time to record his life story because it was important to him.
And he did it while being the primary caretaker of my bedridden mother, now 84.
And he did it while maintaining his own exercise routine of working out two hours a day.
And he did it while cooking, cleaning, running errands, dealing with harsh winters and hot summers, and his own medical challenges.
But he did it.
If a ninety year old man can complete one of his dreams, then you can, too.
You simply begin and then stick with it.
Before too long, your dream comes true.
Just like my Dad’s.
You can watch my Dad’s reaction to receiving his book at https://youtu.be/jMTuOZJ4V64
PS – My father’s book, The Most Contented Man, will be available on Amazon soon. And he’s planning to record a second book: What I Would Do If I Was President of the United States. 🙂
Thank you for your prayers for the residents of my city, Wimberley, Texas, which was hit by catastrophic flooding and made the front page of the mainstream news all around the world.
The storms have stopped, the flood is over, the rain has gone, and people are rebuilding.
While people are still in shock, they are also moving onwards.
You can’t stop the human spirit.
When I asked you to hold benevolent intentions in my recent blog post, I also invited you to use The Secret Prayer, which is recorded by me and available to hear for free at The Secret Prayer website.
Today I’m excited to announce the release of my latest book, The Secret Prayer.
It reveals a three step formula for attracting miracles that always works.
The book explains the secret.
It became a #1 bestseller in three categories the day it was released on Amazon.
You can go get it for your Kindle reader, as a paperback, or on audio at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XV1Q9JG
Here’s what some early readers are saying —
“Joe did it again!! I love his new book…. It’s inspiring, filled with practical wisdom and massive insight!” ~ Janet Bray Attwood, NY Times Bestselling Author The Passion Test and Your Hidden Riches
|“An absolute delight to read— The Secret Prayer is mind expanding, heart opening, and overflowing with love.”
~ Marci Shimoff
#1 NY Times bestselling author, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
|“Joe Vitale has done it again! What an awesome compilation of the best and most powerful prayers from different disciplines! I love how Joe shares the most effective processes and how to get the most out of the wonderful discipline of prayer. I constantly pray — I pray in the most curious ways at times — and my life is filled with love, miracles, prosperity and contribution to others… Thank YOU, Joe, for your wisdom, commitment and your love of people!
~Dame DC Cordova
CEO, Excellerated Business School® for Entrepreneurs / Money & You®
|“The blockbuster movie The Secret awakened the world to the mystical power within each person to manifest what they desired. But it raised more questions than it answered. Joe Vitale, one of the stars of The Secret, has finally answered all those questions in this long-awaited and historically-significant newest book, The Secret Prayer.”
NY Times Bestselling Author
|“Joe Vitale’s book is stimulating you to pray again with gratitude for who you are and what you have. In his own unique style, he gives you new tools to revise and deepen your connection with the Universe. This book touched me deeply.”
Global Transformational Leader, Speaker and Author, Star in The Secret
|“Few people truly ‘get it.’ Joe gets it, he got it right in The Secret, and he totally nails it in the The Secret Prayer. This is the book that will lift people out of misunderstanding prayer, invites them to take responsibility for their divine inheritance, and thereby unleash their unimaginable power over all things. A book that can put any life on a fast track to greater happiness and fulfilment.”
NY Times Bestselling author of Infinite Possibilities and Leveraging the Universe
|“The Secret Prayer holds the key to fulfilling your heartfelt dreams, goals, and desires. I love this book. Read it and use it. It will change your life!”
~Dr. Susan Shumsky
The Secret Prayer contains short chapters, deep insights, fascinating stories, and more.
I believe this is what we need today, for ourselves, family and friends, and planet.
Please get copies for yourself and people you care about.
After all, what if it really works?
The audio of the book, read by me, is here: http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/The-Secret-Prayer-Audiobook/B00XWDOBCA/
PS — Here’s an excerpt from the introduction to The Secret Prayer:
According to The Psychology of Prayer, 97% of all Americans pray at least once a week. Even atheists admit that they sometimes pray.
But as we all know, it doesn’t always seem to work.
What’s the secret to having a prayer deliver?
That’s what you’ll discover in The Secret Prayer, where I reveal the three-step formula for attracting miracles through this particular prayer. And I’m talking about anything and everything you could name as a “miracle.”
When you think about it, what is impossible?
Since we’re talking about enlisting the help of “Something” greater than you, what could be impossible to attract?
Unless you’re trying to bend or break the laws of physics, or have an unreal fantasy such as riding a unicorn around the sun, can’t you have, do, or be anything you can imagine? Aren’t the only limits the ones you believe in? Aren’t your beliefs open to inspection and change?
I also want to face reality here. Many “new agey” people claim, “It’s all good.” While everything is all good from a Divine perspective, from a physical perspective, we have work to do.
There are plenty of problems in the world. There are people suffering and starving. You may know some of them. You may be one of them. Dismissing the problems and challenges of life is a form of denial and self-sabotage. You have to be honest and note the issues before us.
And you want to look beyond the issues to Source. When you focus on the peace behind the problem, you begin to clean up the perceptions creating and attracting the problem.
This is why The Secret Prayer is so helpful. It assists you in reconnecting with the essence of life, the Divinity of life, the Source of life. The more you can allow prayer to bring you home, the faster you will nullify the causes of the separation. And then you can see the miracle of right now.
It’s worth revealing how I came across The Secret Prayer. You may know me from my books, audios, and movie appearances. You may consider me an inspiration, since I write self-help books, or a huckster, since I sell self-help books. You may like my methods or think they are simply mental diversions from living a life of hard work and struggle.
What you may not know is that I am a seeker like you, and have been since the 1960s, when I was a teenager. Others looked for outside thrills; I looked for inside awakenings. I wanted to know how the world worked, and I wanted to teach it to others. As I discovered new things—such as Ho’oponopono—I would share them in books, such as Zero Limits and At Zero. I simply regarded myself as a scout looking for gold. Whenever I found it, I shared it. I still do that today.
A decade or so ago, I earned one of my doctorates by completing a dissertation on New Thought healers and how they use prayer and “mind treatment” to help people. I found it fascinating but didn’t do anything with it.
Then, after the movie The Secret made the Law of Attraction mainstream, and made me internationally famous, I wondered how the law blended with prayer. Others wondered, too. People would ask me if I believed in God, or if the Law of Attraction replaced God, and so forth. It made me curious about how we use prayer—if we used it all—to align ourselves with God—or whatever we call The Great Something—to have, do, or be whatever we imagine.
Was that even possible?
As usual, I continued my research and meditating. I was led to rereading the books of Emmet Fox, an author I’ve always loved. His “mental equivalent” went a long way in helping me realize that everything begins with vivid thought.
Rereading Wallace Wattles’s famous book, Financial Success through Creative Thought, or, as it is better known by its subtitle, The Science of Getting Rich, reminded me that everything comes out of some great energy vortex, and we call it forth with thought and action.
Reading the letters of Brother Lawrence, the beloved monk of the 1600s who taught us to “practice the presence of God,” meaning to spend every moment looking for, feeling, and loving the Source, helped me realize the power behind all manifestation was this Divine “Something.”
And then one day I had an “aha!” experience.
In some of my books, such as The Awakening Course, I explain that we can have peeks into All That Is, and those glimpses are called satori experiences in some cultures. I had such an awakening. Somehow the blend of prayer and Law of Attraction merged together into a new formula; a synthesis of ideas that created a powerhouse new system for attracting virtually anything.
I became as excited as if I had been hit by lightning or the heavens opened and some Great Being had spoken to me directly. This new prayer was powerful. It is powerful. I put up an audio of me leading people through The Secret Prayer on www.TheSecretPrayer.com. Instantly, thousands of people went to it, used it, and began to rave about it.
Will it work for you, too?
How can I say that?
When you realize that you are already a manifester and are already living a miracle for which you are grateful (the first step in the formula), then you can stop there. You already attracted something incredible. But add the next two steps—detached request and inspired action—and your further results are virtually guaranteed.
I’m calling it a “secret” prayer because your prayer should be between you and your inner connection to “All That Is.” I’ve learned that sharing your prayers with others could weaken their power. Rather than invite doubt or negativity, keep your prayer to yourself. Let it be a “secret” between you and Divinity.
Go get the book The Secret Prayer for your Kindle reader at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XV1Q9JG
Or go get the audio version of the book, read by me, at http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/The-Secret-Prayer-Audiobook/B00XWDOBCA/