- Joe’s story of how he went from being homeless to a lifestyle of the rich and famous.
- The steps that someone can take when they feel stuck.
- How gratitude can be transformational.
- How the rich think differently than others regarding money.
- The unconscious belief that money is a necessary evil.
- Mainstream media and its negative programming aspects.
Key Points & Takeaways:
- You can always find the silver lining in something.
- Follow your unique passion.
- You can speed the change in your reality and direct it with intention.
- We want to come from the existing mindset of what we think is possible but by stretching the mindset, to enlarge it.
- A high vibration place of gratitude attracts more to be grateful for.
- Money is about fulfilling your dreams with a tool that can help you do that.
- Our beliefs are creating everything in our life.
About Stephanie Dalfonzo
Stephanie Dalfonzo is an Intuitive Healer. She uses hypnosis, guided meditation, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), reiki, and other energy techniques to guide clients to reconnect to, return to, and reclaim their full power and live their Divine JOY. Her Power to Change Your Life Podcast features interviews with top experts in self-help and spirituality to help you design Your Blueprint for Deep & Lasting Transformation.